Nigerian ripoff... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nigerian ripoff...

I thought they were dead last time i heard of them....I guess they'll be more 'famous' now....

Not going to try to get to the bottom of this one.

The ripper becomes the rippee.

Hard to find any compassion there, both sides of the fence are criminals. Just like them fight over it & watch from the sidelines

They told the news their "side" to get more publicity. Plain and simple. Anyone else would just shut up and not go back to Nigeria....or any country with a treaty with Nigeria. Are there any countries with treaties with Nigeria?

Ah crap..... I fell into their trap and publicized them. :(

New twist on the Nigerian ripoffs?

two Toronto sisters(the Canadian Kardashians...lol) extorting a Nigerian
http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/stain-on-...sters-arrested-in-nigeria-speak-out-1.3395115

NO extradition between Canada and Nigeria...works both ways. lol

Less Kardashian and more girls for hire that tried to get a little too greedy.

Instagram is full of these... a lot of "paid vacations and 'spending monies' " to go to "party" in the middle east/Africa for a "week/weekend".

If you ever wondered how that twenty-something can post pics from around the world while seemingly have no 'regular' job/career?
Not everyone on IG is a rich kid. A lot of them are based on the above although a lot of them are genuinely making $$ from being brand ambassadors these days. Good for them... modern day shoveling snow/cutting grass/grocery store clerk

Yeah, saw a news article about another couple of sisters that were brand ambassadors. Get paid to wear something and spread pics all over social media.

Back
Top Bottom