What kind of connector is this? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What kind of connector is this?

Brian_S

Site Supporter
The bike I just bought came with this connector. I forgot to ask the previous owner what he used it for but it's definitely connected to the battery. Any ideas?

con.jpg

Thanks,

That's the Nitrous quick connect plug.
If you don't have the original clip that fits into that, you can bend a paper clip to short out the two plugs and you get your nitrous add on. :)

Congrats on getting a new bike so quickly. What'd you buy?

As it goes to the battery my vote is a connection for a battery tender (or similar).

Congrats on getting a new bike so quickly. What'd you buy?

As it goes to the battery my vote is a connection for a battery tender (or similar).

Thanks man! I've got 2006 FZ1 from the friend of mine (original owner). Mileage is super low.

It's a standard part of the Canada Value package. Ignore it at your peril.

Thanks man! I've got 2006 FZ1 from the friend of mine (original owner). Mileage is super low.

ummm, if the previous owner is the original owner and your friend, wouldn't it be a lot quicker just to ask your friend??????

ummm, if the previous owner is the original owner and your friend, wouldn't it be a lot quicker just to ask your friend??????

The guy was away for days, I thought someone will know. Anyway, it's confirmed he used it for his heated jacket ... mystery solved.

X-mole?
latest

Back
Top Bottom