Cobra fi2000R fuel processor | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cobra fi2000R fuel processor

Recommendation: If you want a PowerCommander, get a PowerCommander. If you want a Bazzaz, get a Bazzaz. If you want your stock ECU reflashed (e.g. FlashTune or Woolich), get that done.

I have a similar device (EJK - not this exact unit) on a single cylinder bike due to lack of alternatives, but where there are alternatives (e.g. your bike) the other choices are all much better supported.

Recommendation: If you want a PowerCommander, get a PowerCommander. If you want a Bazzaz, get a Bazzaz. If you want your stock ECU reflashed (e.g. FlashTune or Woolich), get that done.

I have a similar device (EJK - not this exact unit) on a single cylinder bike due to lack of alternatives, but where there are alternatives (e.g. your bike) the other choices are all much better supported.
Im just considering this because of the price. Not everyday u can see 72% off.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Maybe there's a reason it's cheap: it doesn't do what people want it to do.

If you have a situation where your engine is rich at 7500 rpm but lean at 7000 and 8000 rpm, you can fix that with a PowerCommander, Bazzaz, Woolich, or Flashtune. With a simpler gadget capable of only low speed / high speed / part throttle adjustments (like this, or like a Dynojet EJK) ... you can't.

Back
Top Bottom