Announcing the Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival | GTAMotorcycle.com

Announcing the Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival

test.jpeg

Hi GTAM community. Firstly, apologies if I'm posting in the wrong forum, but thought Introduce Yourself would be a great place to start.

If you haven't heard about it already, I'd like to introduce you to the Toronto Motorcycle Film Festival. The Festival will take place September 29-30, 2017 at the Revue Cinema on Roncesvalles Ave. The Festival combines a passion for motorcycles and storytelling and will screen current films curated from around the world, both narrative and documentary, that feature motorcycles and motorcycle culture.

So far, we've received 47 movies from filmmakers in 13 different countries. From these, we will select the best to show at the Festival. Just imagine, amazing moto movies on the big screen, with big sound, surrounded by others who share the same passion. It's going to be awesome! A panel of judges has been assembled to select winners for Best Short Film and Best Feature Film Awards. In addition, the Festival audience will vote for their favourite film which will receive the People’s Choice Award.

You can find out more information about the Festival on our website and via our social media channels; links are below. Of course, I'd be happy to answer any questions on this forum.

Really looking forward to seeing you at the Festival. It's going to be an epic event!

I think this was posted a few months ago. Sounds great. Movies borne of passion are always the best. I'll drop in for a couple showings. Too bad there's no parking for motorcycles in front of the cinema.

Last edited:
Great idea. Good luck with it. I'll check it out.
Midnight showing of Easy Rider!!

As much fun as Easy Rider is, we'll be showing only current movies. But...I promise they will be just as awesome and maybe better :)

I think this was posted a few months ago. Sounds great. Movies borne of passion are always the best. I'll drop in for a couple showings. Too bad there's no parking for motorcycles in front of the cinema.

I agree. The streetcar track and bike lanes are not ideally located (for us). But, there is street parking just a few steps south of the theatre. We're looking for options as we'd LOVE to see the front of the theatre loaded up with bikes!

Back
Top Bottom