M2 for 2 Years G for 1 year insurance quote for a 87 kawi ninja 250r | GTAMotorcycle.com

M2 for 2 Years G for 1 year insurance quote for a 87 kawi ninja 250r

Hi Everyone I am currently looking for insurance for my old bike. I'm going to be turning 20 in a month and have a clean record so far. Does anyone know who I should start calling? The "READ BEFORE POSTING: Which Insurance Company will give me the best rate" is around 7 years old now I am wondering if it is still good to base my calls to.

For me td gave me the best quote. Mind you it was for a triumph daytona 600.

@wontonoodle the last posts in that thread are from when? Start at the end of the thread and work backwards.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

The insurance stickies here are indeed very old and not necessarily relevant anymore.

The most important thing to do is call around to as many companies and brokers as you can possibly find time for. Include brokers like Dalton Timmis who have access to a lot of underwriters vs a small handful like some.

There is no way whatsoever for anyone here to pin down a price for you - everything from your age, type of bike, even your postal code can make huge differences in your rates, so it's really up to you to do the legwork. ;)

Back
Top Bottom