Im sure you guys know but holy mother.... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Im sure you guys know but holy mother....

zx6r_98

coming back to riding after a while , called a few insurance agents to get some numbers and holy smokesss , what the f happend to these SS rates ????

Im actually considering riding dark this year ...

anyways .... anyone know of any other agents they deal with that might be more helpful ???

I tried state farm (or desjardin w.e) , TD , RBC etc

coming back to riding after a while , called a few insurance agents to get some numbers and holy smokesss , what the f happend to these SS rates ????

anyways .... anyone know of any other agents they deal with that might be more helpful ???

I tried state farm (or desjardin w.e) , TD , RBC etc

Those are all direct writers. Try a couple of brokers and see where that gets you.

Try allstate. $648 for a CBR1KRR in waterloo, comp/liability, although you'll need a good driving record and have everything with them, >30.

Try allstate. $648 for a CBR1KRR in waterloo, comp/liability, although you'll need a good driving record and have everything with them, >30.

I took 2.5 years off. I have all my insurance with Allstate. I called them last week re: 1989 400cc Honda (CB1). $1050 / yr. (clean record).
Full coverage for the Busa(s) was ~$860 a year.

I moved from Statefarm to Allstate. Comparable rates to those of Statefarm's before the went all O.J on our rates.

Don't do it if you own anything or ever hope to own anything in the future. Just work out how many years of your entire income it would take to pay off 1,000,000 if you hurt someone.

I took 2.5 years off. I have all my insurance with Allstate. I called them last week re: 1989 400cc Honda (CB1). $1050 / yr. (clean record).
Full coverage for the Busa(s) was ~$860 a year.

Great, so it looks like everyone that takes a break needs to go back to a 300 or less for a few years like new riders to get decent rates.

Great, so it looks like everyone that takes a break needs to go back to a 300 or less for a few years like new riders to get decent rates.

Rolling band of thieves is all they are. I didn't even ask for a quote on a 1300, and I'm not paying a grand for a 400cc.
f.t.r........Full M for..........well, a long time with clear abstract and >60yr old.

it was $750 last year, so $100 drop which was nice. Clean record and continuous insurance are the key factors. VFR1200 is the same price. Unfortunately this year the insurance coverage was (pretty much) reduced in half thanks to Captain Redenbacher. I like the "everyone will save money on their cars" b.s. they spill. $3 savings on the cars. Good job.

On the plus side the monthly fee was cut from 3% to 1.3% across the board. Considering amex gives you 1.25% back and all state takes amex, that part works out well.

Don't do it if you own anything or ever hope to own anything in the future. Just work out how many years of your entire income it would take to pay off 1,000,000 if you hurt someone.

Probably wont , may be track :D

He wont hurt anyone, more than likely he will need insurance for himself if anything.

He wont hurt anyone, more than likely he will need insurance for himself if anything.

Yes they are more likely to hurt themselves, but things happen.

From the Toronto Sun. How much do you think the insurance company paid out to this lady? It wasn't cheap.

Twelve months imprisonment and a five-year ban from driving a motorcycle.

That was the punishment meted out to Haytham Markos for nearly killing vibrant widow Dorrianne Armstrong Sears after his speeding motorcycle crashed into her on a Yonge St. sidewalk on April 6, 2014.

“I walked everywhere and had taken good care of myself so that I would have a good retirement and be able to travel everywhere and now I can’t because I’m unwell.”

it was $750 last year, so $100 drop which was nice. Clean record and continuous insurance are the key factors. VFR1200 is the same price. Unfortunately this year the insurance coverage was (pretty much) reduced in half thanks to Captain Redenbacher I like the "everyone will save money on their cars" b.s. they spill. $3 savings on the cars. Good job.

On the plus side the monthly fee was cut from 3% to 1.3% across the board. Considering amex gives you 1.25% back and all state takes amex, that part works out well.

First thought https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3QeFvE3WZc
Second , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJUe1R5dc60
Third,

Rolling band of thieves is all they are. I didn't even ask for a quote on a 1300, and I'm not paying a grand for a 400cc.
f.t.r........Full M for..........well, a long time with clear abstract and >60yr old.

Hey Gary,

Always liked the Cb1. Let me know when your done with it.

Back
Top Bottom