Wow nice welcome home | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wow nice welcome home

Flew in last afternoon and it's summer weather :D
Few bikes at the Forks.....wonder what Pennsylvia looks like on the weekend.
Welcome back! Good luck selling that cbr1000!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Arrived last night from Edmonton and couldn't believe how warm it was myself. Lol.

Couldn't make the forks today. Had to work at the office. Great riding weather though.

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 !!! I was a bit overdressed....I think the CBF is gone tonight.

Was NOT impressed with traffic tho ..... :(

Move somewhere nice then. I had a nice ride. Too bad I had to work part of the day.

Was NOT impressed with traffic tho ..... :(
Yeah traffic sucked yesterday. But it almost always does in Toronto. Actually my drive to work was really clear today but I didn't ride today.

The GTA is now the third largest metropolitan area in NA, IIRC. According to one study, the population is projected to reach over 9 million by 2041. The only guarantee in our future is more traffic. Bah. Anyhow, welcome back.

Thanks. - the influx of new people looking for accommodation shocked me ...somthing like 80,000 incoming per month versus 1500 new accommodations..

Be outahere in 2020 ....I'm soooooo glad

Flew in last afternoon and it's summer weather :D
Few bikes at the Forks.....wonder what Pennsylvia looks like on the weekend.
I did a 1,500km 3 day trip last w/e and NY, PA and OH were great and roads empty.

It was snowing here this morning. Turned to ice pellets and then rain as it warmed up.

Found all my rain and warm gear after some chasing ...worried about a leaky boot tho...they take forever to dry ....maybe put a plastic bag on at least keep the socks dry.
Gonna try it all tomorrow since it will bo cool and rainy. Still enough time to dry out before end of week. Thinking of leaving Thursday and two step it.

Ugh....mid and southern US getting hammered and heading here right now.

Big system that is wreaking havoc ...only hope is it speeding up...it's pulling a ton of moisture off the Gulf

Right now it's rotating over Kansas
https://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php

Best hope is it drifts north

River flooding to follow torrential rain in central US

This is better news...sort of for leaving Friday

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...e-eastern-us-feeling-like-summertime/70001514

We're getting the warm spike tomorrow and some areas hit with 3" of rain .....hell that's tropics level.
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/ontario-storms-bring-heavy-rain-into-new-week/81816/

Downside ....there is another low behind this ....classic bloody El Nino. Well wet and warm and windy tomorrow....

Haaaaaa, you forsake the country in the winter then just deal with it when you arrive back in Ontario. Nothing new here to see people, move on!

Weather in Cairns Australia is lovely this time of year ...cool nights and mid 20s days ...little rain.

It tends to hot and humid and rainy when I go - late Jan to mid April.

cairns-climate-graph.gif

Last year I did Aug Sept Oct which oddly ...likely due to El Nino was not so cool or dry.

Back
Top Bottom