New girl on the roads | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New girl on the roads

g`day from oz the next thing you will get into is trackdays and racing lots of ladies are giving it a go in australia and some are showing the guys how to get around a circuit and destroying egos lol...its great to see lol... get a bit more experience and give it a try if you like riding on the road and going fast you will love track riding ......no speeding tickets and good people with lots of knowledge about riding and bikes :thumbup: welcome to your new addiction
cheers
chdr

Wow. This thread sure has a lot of replies for an introduction thread
I guess it's more of a chat room now =D

g`day from oz the next thing you will get into is trackdays and racing lots of ladies are giving it a go in australia and some are showing the guys how to get around a circuit and destroying egos lol...its great to see lol... get a bit more experience and give it a try if you like riding on the road and going fast you will love track riding ......no speeding tickets and good people with lots of knowledge about riding and bikes :thumbup: welcome to your new addiction
cheers
chdr
was thinking of it, but a lot of my friends stunt so i guess i'll have to try poppin wheelies first ;)

Wow. This thread sure has a lot of replies for an introduction thread

The word "Girl" was in the thread title. That's the GTAM equivalent of flies and honey. ;)

Welcome, LMJ.

Fiiiiinally got out for my 1st ride of the year.
Gonna go bomb around for a bit before the weather goes south again tomorrow.

Weather is awesome where the good Ontario roads are.

Unfortunately, I need to head down to the Big Smoke, for a course tomorrow.

I hear you!

My commute consists of the QEW/427/401/404.. Southwest Mississauga to Markham. Sometimes I treat myself to the 407 but the wind is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom