New girl on the roads | GTAMotorcycle.com

New girl on the roads

Little Miss Juice

Hi everyone =) finally decided to get myself a bike (been procrastinating for 8 years!) aaaaand yes, I fell in love with riding almost instantly :love1:

Got myself a CBR250, nice little boy, been practicing whenever weather/my schedule permits, found myself an empty lot where I wouldn't be bothered.

Anyways, I just decided to say hi, since i was reading the forum for about 4 months now. Feel free to connect with me on instagram @asya_nebesnaya - new friends are always a good thing!

Welcome to the forum and the addictive sport we call riding. Keep the shiny side up :)

I just got instagram a few months ago, following you now.

He's not a boy toy, I have real feelings for him :D But yeah, I am coming - look for black/silver CBR and white Icon helmet =)

Haha, I think everyone will be excited that there is another girl on a bike. Good luck.

Welcome to GTAM. If you can fend off the constant leg humping, there are a lot of great people here that will help you any way they can. Safe riding this summer.

Well, it's really hard to tell whether it's a chick or a guy while helmets are on so I don't think i'll have a hard time ;)
Thanks, hopefully I'll grow into a decent rider (with some help of course)

Haha, I think everyone will be excited that there is another girl on a bike. Good luck.

Welcome to GTAM. If you can fend off the constant leg humping, there are a lot of great people here that will help you any way they can. Safe riding this summer.

Just post a couple threads asking for ride-a-longs, instant 25 pager right there. Come to think of it I haven't seen her around in a while... Maybe she got all the organs she needed

Oh, and welcome.

Thank you, I guess?..

Oh that wasn't about you, sorry.. Long story. A girl came on here last year without a bike or gear looking for motorcycle friends. Someone, definitely not me, said she was meeting with people to steal kidneys and sell, as a joke, probably... She seemed nice haha.

Welcome aboard.

Ride safe, wear gear, and watch out for the other guy always!

Welcome! Ride safe.

Careful of "group rides". Tends to end up with new riders in the ditch. Riding solo ain't so bad.

Welcome and enjoy your bike.

Welcome and enjoy your bike.
Welcome! Ride safe.

Careful of "group rides". Tends to end up with new riders in the ditch. Riding solo ain't so bad.
Welcome ! Ride Safe.
Welcome aboard.

Ride safe, wear gear, and watch out for the other guy always!

Welcome and safe travels!
Welcome ! Enjoy the CBR 250 :)

Thanks everyone. For now not really looking for group rides - need to practice riding by myself first. Rather, I'd like to know where people stop for a chat/gather to hang out /maybe go practice to. I know no one will invite random people to their lots to practice but maybe when I earn your trust you could teach me something =)

Welcome. +1 about avoiding group rides for now. If you can get a more experienced rider to go for rides with you, have them follow and then give you pointers.

Back
Top Bottom