What are your upgrades to your bike for this season? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What are your upgrades to your bike for this season?

The YZ450F got full plastics, full graphic kit, gold DID x-ring chain, black Renthal sprockets, Protaper bar/pad/grips, Bridgestone X30 tires with HD tubes, heavier RaceTech shock spring, full FMF 4.1RCT exhaust. Already has revalved suspension by SSS.

Zx10r got, puig double bubble windscreen, Domino Grips, Pazzo levers, R&G sliders, Sato Rearsets, BMC air filter, woolich flash\tune, Graves Exhaust, Lighttech chain adjusters and axle nut, MM rear rotor, Vortex gas cap, LED lights, techspec grips, new valve for the steering damper.

Left a couple of my RAM mount bits in Australia so ordered replacement for the cupholder extension and finally kludged my favourite throttle lock to work with the heated grips and Tusk hand guards. Was going to use a GoCruise but I much prefer this type

s-l300.jpg

The tab ended up in an awkward spot but it works.

Should be good to go next Friday for the West Vriginia run.

All safety stuff so far...Stebel/Denali split air horn, no more "meep meep". Fantastic horn upgrade. Adding Denali D4 lights for extra daytime visibility and nighttime high beam illumination..they have a combined spot and floodlight. Very nice kit. Got some hi viz bullet lights to add too in case the Denalis are too much during the day. These are little LEDs that twinkle and draw a tiny amount of power so you can tap them in almost anywhere.

Debating getting CRG Arrow bar end mirrors to see if buffeting is reduced from my stocks and also to get a wider viewpoint. Also they fold in on a tip over. Trying to wonder if they are worth the $300 though (have to get a special bracket to add to hand guards too).

Possibly new chain and sprockets after 26k !?

New DID chain, pr4's, and spark plugs for 09 gsxr.
Was looking to get ss brake lines but could never meet up with the guy

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just a tank bag and heated jacket (on sale!). I'd love to get a new exhaust system but it never ends there, does it?

New K60s for my Tiger. And this time I've gone tubeless!

Every time I mount tires, I swear it'll be the last. The rear is a brute to mount; incredibly stiff sidewalls.

Please understand that I am not encouraging anyone to try this. I'm simply sharing what I've done. Do as you like entirely at your own risk.

Happy that the job is done. ?

45cff195a264b29fbc05338e37368a54.jpg

3ea1a5cbc1e6714fc6b11ffd495a2510.jpg

632c65ababc9a07677ac6e8f6524aef9.jpg

3f6879fb11208935822204538908bb22.jpg

003d99bab71e0ef7103c9fda18b99438.jpg

via Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've washed mine a couple of times and added a RAM
ball to the orphaned mirror mount hole for my gps, phone or framed photo of David Hasselhoff.

Last edited:
Installing a kick start on my CM250 street tracker, just for the kool factor. Using the kick from an old Twinstar 200. The CM250 has the rough-in for it already, just have to drill the case cover.

Added new chain sprockets led light stips front and rear new dual usb plug and metzler m7rr front and rear.
Also all new fluids

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Gave a FZ8S a garage-mate: a 2017 Tuono Factory.

Picking her up Saturday.

Metzeler 7RR tyres, Galfer brake lines, Radiator cover/protector,air filter, spark plugs and strada 7 levers. All on my SV650s

Gave a FZ8S a garage-mate: a 2017 Tuono Factory.

Picking her up Saturday.
Very lucky guy you are. I've had a bunch of bikes but the only one I truly miss and regret selling was my 2014 Tuono. Enjoy it!!! Put a pipe on it, they sound just evil.

planning to get woodcraft rear set
and want to get forged wheels... but they are too damn expensive

Last edited:
Lots of upgrades this year..

Timing Wheel, Drop in Cams, Underdrive pulley

New Handle and Highway Bars, New Speakers all around with amp

Just need to find a good Dyno Tuner in Southern Ontario

Back
Top Bottom