2017 04 26 - Rider down in east-end | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 04 26 - Rider down in east-end

GWS rider

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Very sad. RIP rider.

Let's be careful out there!

RIP rider. Condolences to the family and friends.

EDIT:
Rider identified by cp24 as stuart Bryan. Jeep was exiting a private driveway at time of collision.

Last edited:
RIP rider.

http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/37800

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017, at 6:57 p.m., police responded to a call for a personal injury collision at Leslie Street and Corning Road.

It is reported that:

- a man, 30, was driving 2004 Suzuki motorcycle, northbound on Leslie Street near Corning Road

- a man, 46, was driving a 2001 Jeep, exiting a private driveway on the west side of Leslie Street

- as the vehicle exited the driveway, the vehicle struck the northbound motorcycle

The 30-year-old man was taken to hospital where he was pronounced.

Codi Wilson, CP24.com
Published Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:53AM EDT
Last Updated Thursday, April 27, 2017 2:24PM EDT

A 30-year-old motorcyclist killed in a crash in North York on Wednesday night has been identified as an off-duty firefighter.
Investigators say at around 7 p.m., the male motorcyclist was heading southbound on Leslie Street near Corning Road when he collided with a Jeep that was exiting a private driveway.
The motorcyclist was rushed to hospital with serious injuries and later died, police said Thursday morning.

http://www.cp24.com/news/toronto-firefighter-on-cover-of-2017-calendar-killed-in-motorcycle-crash-1.3387151

RIP Stuart. :(

My sister drove by the accident that night and warned me to think twice before getting my next motorcycle. It turns out Stuart is our neighbour. I've helped him jump start his car and drove him to Tim's in the winter. He offers to repay me by snowblowing our driveway after a big snowfall.

I didn't know him that well, but I am saddened to hear about th circumstances of his passing.

:(

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom