Questions for GTA Aprilia Owners | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Questions for GTA Aprilia Owners

That looks right. Where'd you find that?

I think I found one on Fastenal but they wanted $55 for one. Aprilia only wants a couple bucks for it. But if I knew it would take this long I probably would've paid that price, lol.

At least everything except engine, transmission, and clutch parts seem to be cheap for this thing. Those other parts are insanely priced from Aprilia. Luckily there are lots of aftermarket options in the US.

searched Aprilia swing arm nut pics

that image is from an ebay listing in Ireland for the nut and tool

listing is gone but google still hosting the pic

searched Aprilia swing arm nut pics

that image is from an ebay listing in Ireland for the nut and tool

listing is gone but google still hosting the pic
Oh I see.

I actually tried to order it from a UK site but the site must've been old because as soon as I started trying to use it I just got a bunch of error messages.

Trusty AF1 sent me a pic of what I need and I borrowed a tool that may work from another member but haven't had a chance to try it yet since the nut hasn't shown up yet.

Yeah I pose as an Aprilia owner on my free time to share all my "internet knowledge"

Not that I have anything to prove to anyone but you actually replied to my post on the other thread re: pics of members bikes lol

Fair enough, I was wrong...my experience when it comes to parts has been very different from yours but that might all change now...I lost my rear seat cowl on the 401 (my fault)... I was told two weeks, lets see what happens.

Fair enough, I was wrong...my experience when it comes to parts has been very different from yours but that might all change now...I lost my rear seat cowl on the 401 (my fault)... I was told two weeks, lets see what happens.

No worries. The biggest issue last time I ordered anything from the US was that it was held by customs for 2.5 weeks. So now I just get it shipped to buffalo and go pick up myself.

Back
Top Bottom