No photo id needed to get guns in Canada - all legal - WTH! Special treatment? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

No photo id needed to get guns in Canada - all legal - WTH! Special treatment?

Correct, freedom of choice and religion are part of our Canadian culture, but unfortunately it seems now a days that Islamics and Muslims appear to take precedence, and preference over any other religion.

Anyone that speaks out against that is immediately labeled a racist and a bigot.

Perfect example is when non-Christians were getting all butt hurt when people say Merry Christmas.

I don't get offended in the least when I see signs celebrating Eid, Ramadan, Diwali, Chanukah etc, etc..

I do have family members that celebrate other faiths, and I am an agnostic, but still.

Nazi...go back to Germany...or you racist go back to uhm well uhm you see the thing is...well:lmao:
Merry Christmas!?

Last edited:
Don't make me regret buying that bike off of you in 2004 good sir...

I'm an atheist. I think most aspects of religions are more than a bit odd...but we have laws. Some you like, some you don't. The other side of this coin is the French approach where you ban religious paraphernalia in certain places. I'm not a big fan of what burqas and hijabs symbolise but hey, I live in Canada, live and let live.

This I agree with.
Do whatever the ****** you want as long as no one gets hurt, and no one else's rights are infringed on.

This doesn't fit -D-'s narrative though. Obviously this is a loophole that Trudeau created to allow a muslim takeover

No **** the MSM didn't report on this

Well it is why he built that time machine, so he can go back in time to change laws to suit his hidden Islamic Sharia Law agenda!

Aside from white fright, I hope people realize this is to accommodate the Amish (as an example) who have guns for hunting but have issues with photographs.

It is not so some Niqāb wearing army of Muslim women with assault guns can secretly enslave -D- and all the other fearful white folk. If it was their saviour Harper would have changed it, he had 10 years to do so.

AGAIN THIS IS FROM THE 2006 REGS, MAYBE EVEN ON THE BOOKS BEFORE! Nothing to do with Junior. Oh the drama!

Last edited:
The question is why do we care if people have issues with photographs? Amish or Muslim it doesn't matter. The law cannot be different for different people. We cannot allow for certain groups to create a unique set of laws for themselves only.

Because TOLERANCE

duh

The liberals sold out their country to Saudi Arabia & China. What do you expect?

The shoe part is so strange. Not sure its worth an entire court getting involved in the dispute at great taxpayer expense..... but anyone who doesn't remove their shoes is not welcome inside my house, especially my bedroom.

Meh.
Somebody needs to support 5 children.

The stupid part is that the landlord could probably have filed a case against them first and won.
That tribunal isn't known for dismissing claims.

Anyway, there are probably easier ways to get guns here.

Back
Top Bottom