No photo id needed to get guns in Canada - all legal - WTH! Special treatment? | GTAMotorcycle.com

No photo id needed to get guns in Canada - all legal - WTH! Special treatment?

-D-

Banned
I am going to presume this is accurate given the contents.
So now we do not have to show our face on official government id e.g. Citizenship photo and now gun license.
Might as well get rid of showing id for drivers license and passports too.
Uhm, about this equality thing:happy6:

* Hey Nakkers, whatcha think about this one?

Special Gun Rights for Muslims?!

[video=youtube_share;vn2Hn85zMag]https://youtu.be/vn2Hn85zMag[/video]

So if a guy decides to be trans gender and wear a veil and convert to a religon that accepts full face covering or no photography of the face, they can go buy a CZ858 or CSA VZ58 and complete the picture. Pun intended.

Though a Tavor is easier to carry under the robes. ...and supposedly some Canadian Tire stores even carry them!

There's tolerance and then there's stupidity.

Last edited:
Pretty outrageous. Not surprised this has been ignored in the Liberal media (meaning ALL of the Canadian media). Means they only need one license that they can pass around to each other. No "special status" there eh? The first terrorist massacre by one of these people and do you think they'll change the policy? NOooooo. They'll just introduce blanket laws to punish the law abiding gun owners. Idiots.

Pretty outrageous. Not surprised this has been ignored in the Liberal media (meaning ALL of the Canadian media). Means they only need one license that they can pass around to each other. No "special status" there eh? The first terrorist massacre by one of these people and do you think they'll change the policy? NOooooo. They'll just introduce blanket laws to punish the law abiding gun owners. Idiots.

And why aren't said gun owners fighting this?
Really, everyone that is against gun should also be fighting this.
(comment is directed at Nakkers, spill over from France thread)

I see one story from Rebel Media repeated verbatim by a few similarly minded websites. Maybe there's a reason it's being ignored other than the one you want to be correct.

I see one story from Rebel Media repeated verbatim by a few similarly minded websites. Maybe there's a reason it's being ignored other than the one you want to be correct.

willfully oblivious
are you saying this is incorrect?
Let's wait for someone with a PAL to verify if this is accurate or not.

This is some bait I have to tell ya! Thanks D. Lol.

It's really a non-issue.

In reality, the women of Islam won't have the permission from men to obtain a fire arms license. Let alone allow them to purchase a fire arm for fear they would use it against them.

Kidding aside.

The requirements to obtain a fire arm or fishing license should be the same for everyone.

Ps. Everyone knows terrorist use illegal fire arms that were obtained from the western government agencies, CIA or whatever when the enemy was viewed as the good guys back whenever.

I watch enough Homeland to know there is always a twist to the plot and who is really the bad guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is some bait I have to tell ya! Thanks D. Lol.

It's really a non-issue.

In reality, the women of Islam won't have the permission from men to obtain a fire arms license. Let alone allow them to purchase a fire arm for fear they would use it against them.

Kidding aside.

The requirements to obtain a fire arm or fishing license should be the same for everyone.

Ps. Everyone knows terrorist use illegal fire arms that were obtained from the western government agencies, CIA or whatever when the enemy was viewed as the good guys back whenever.

I watch enough Homeland to know there is always a twist to the plot and who is really the bad guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bait, just asking about facts. I stated the info could be false and awaiting a PAL holder to verify.

Here is a twist for you...get the guns with this method and sell it to get $$ and or to fund your "activities".
You also made an assumption that it will be a woman under the hood...and there is no way for you the seller to verify who you are giving that gun to.
The precedents has been set.

I am waiting for the criminals and petty thugs to realize all they have to do is toss on a burka and start robbing.
Think about it, walk into banks (bag, gun, knife, pipe) covered with the screen over your eyes also or tinted glasses wearing a burka...stick up, hand over the cash.
Describe the person....come on, anything...don't count on height, platform shoes can throw you off.

Let's see once the criminals figure it out that to start robbing banks openly and easily.
How would you stop that? Send out flyers and post watch out for this person...lol

I think once the banks start getting robbed left and right we will see how quickly the laws are changed to be applied you know, EQUALLY.:lmao:

* I am posting for amusement, not serious. It's like watching a train wreck in progress and you are describing it to your friend over the phone. You truly hope that the trains will not collide of course but wisdom and reality says otherwise. Two trains crashed on the same bridge last month, no changes made, in fact they added more trains to the tracks.:lmao: but don't worry keep hope alive that the trains will not collide ever again.

Hmmmm... what about hijab/burka use and helmet law? Can you get a religious exemption? The Sikhs tried - won in BC and lost in ON.

This one ranks right up there with the fake poorly photo-shopped ON driver's license showing a picture of a veiled women. Oh the white fright uproar, no one noticed that the sex on the license said M (lol)!

Link to the legislation change in the Firearms Licenses Regulation then we will talk. Current says picture of FACE...

This one ranks right up there with the fake poorly photo-shopped ON driver's license showing a picture of a veiled women. Oh the white fright uproar, no one noticed that the sex on the license said M (lol)!

Link to the legislation change in the Firearms Licenses Regulation then we will talk. Current says picture of FACE...

you are omitting the exemption part/form
ok let's pretend that is not true for the fun of it
How about no photo required for Citizenship id?

you are omitting the exemption part/form
ok let's pretend that is not true for the fun of it
How about no photo required for Citizenship id?

Photographs

14 (1) For the purposes of these Regulations, a photograph of an applicant must be in colour or in black and white and must

(a) show a full front-view of the applicant’s head and shoulders and have a plain background;

(b) have a view of the applicant’s head that is at least 30 mm (1.375 inches) in length;

(c) show the applicant’s face unobscured by sunglasses or any other object; and

(d) be signed on the back by the person who, in accordance with paragraph 3(1)(b), 8(b) or 9(1)(b) as the case may be, signs a statement in the application confirming that the photograph accurately identifies the applicant, together with both that person's and the applicant's name printed legibly on the back.

(2) An application that is made by an individual who, for religious reasons, cannot be photographed must be accompanied by

(a) a declaration, signed by the applicant, stating that the applicant cannot, for religious reasons, be photographed; and

(b) a declaration, signed by an individual who is of the same religion as the applicant and who is authorized under the laws of a province to solemnize marriages, stating that that religion prohibits the taking of photographs of its members and that the applicant is a member of that religion.

This is the 2006 regulation nothing new...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom