Looking for FlashTuneData flash for an R1 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for FlashTuneData flash for an R1

UrbnRzqr

Looking for any one that flashes ecu's... This would be for a 2016. Most of the reputable flashes seem to involve shipping the ECU out to the States. Want something reputable like FTD or Super Bike Unlimited type flash... Thanks

Ordered from Flash-Tune. I had mine done a few years back where they did a cross ship. Not sure if it is still offered. They sent me a flashed unit, and I sent my OEM ECU back to them.

1 07-08 Yamaha R1 ECU Exchange Service (Generic Slip On Exhaust) $350.00

A note on this, I needed to do a pin swap on 2 of the wires on the new ECU to make it compatible with the Canadian version of the bike.

Looking for any one that flashes ecu's... This would be for a 2016. Most of the reputable flashes seem to involve shipping the ECU out to the States. Want something reputable like FTD or Super Bike Unlimited type flash... Thanks
Johnscruiser. On this site.

Ordered from Flash-Tune. I had mine done a few years back where they did a cross ship. Not sure if it is still offered. They sent me a flashed unit, and I sent my OEM ECU back to them.

1 07-08 Yamaha R1 ECU Exchange Service (Generic Slip On Exhaust) $350.00

A note on this, I needed to do a pin swap on 2 of the wires on the new ECU to make it compatible with the Canadian version of the bike.

Found someone in Brampton with a FlashTune bench KIT. What a like about this was that I'll be able to have him make any changes in future.

Ordered an auto blipper too..

Found this link on a recent track days thread. This guy does r6 and r1 flash tunes. the reviews on gta rave of improvements. He also can disable immobilers and can provide both red and black keys for your bike without the originals. this is a local service $80 for the flashtune with your choice of some changes/parameters. Sounds good.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-p...ecu-flash-2006-2016-r6-2007-2014-r1/385266896

The title of the thread in trackdays is "r6 reflash."
Thread link: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?201441-R6-reflash

Last edited:

Vyceclenut does a turn around of a few days, sent him my FZ09 ECu on thursday and had it back by Monday.

He did a great job with the flash and his customer service is great, reputable as well http://www.vcyclenut.com/

I am all for supporting local, but when it comes to flashing my ECU, I wouldn't trust anyone on this site, or on kijiji etc, it takes a lot of work and hours to have a good tune for a ECU flash. Not saying don't do it locally but make sure you read about the work the individual has put into creating the tune and the equipment he has used.

Last edited:
I am all for supporting local, but when it comes to flashing my ECU, I wouldn't trust anyone on this site, or on kijiji etc, it takes a lot of work and hours to have a good tune for a ECU flash. Not saying don't do it locally but make sure you read about the work the individual has put into creating the tune and the equipment he has used.

That is more like a dyno and flash tune, an actual flash tune on a common bike does not have to be rocket science if its a brand new model sure maps will not available so if you want everything corrected your average joe is not the person to go to at all. However if you are looking at something like the R1 that has a few years behind it already, there are going to be proven tunes up for every normal exhaust\air filter combo out there and if you want more precise than that you are going to be looking at auto tune and\or some dyno time.

Found this link on a recent track days thread. This guy does r6 and r1 flash tunes. the reviews on gta rave of improvements. He also can disable immobilers and can provide both red and black keys for your bike without the originals. this is a local service $80 for the flashtune with your choice of some changes/parameters. Sounds good.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-p...ecu-flash-2006-2016-r6-2007-2014-r1/385266896

The title of the thread in trackdays is "r6 reflash."
Thread link: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?201441-R6-reflash

LOL boyoboy my R6 is flashed by the $80 kijjiji guy but he unfortunately does not have the harness for the newer R1's..

Vyceclenut does a turn around of a few days, sent him my FZ09 ECu on thursday and had it back by Monday.

He did a great job with the flash and his customer service is great, reputable as well http://www.vcyclenut.com/

Anyone that registers there ecu to Flashtune will have access to there maps that are constantly being updated and improved. I will be eventually dynoing the bike to get it to its peak performance. This post is getting a little older and I've learned a few things.:D

That is more like a dyno and flash tune, an actual flash tune on a common bike does not have to be rocket science if its a brand new model sure maps will not available so if you want everything corrected your average joe is not the person to go to at all. However if you are looking at something like the R1 that has a few years behind it already, there are going to be proven tunes up for every normal exhaust\air filter combo out there and if you want more precise than that you are going to be looking at auto tune and\or some dyno time.

This is the plan. Thanks Stuck

Does anyone know of someone in Ontario that does flash tunes for a CBR1000RR? I know they exist, but I can only find places in the states.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom