French Election 2017 | GTAMotorcycle.com

French Election 2017

RockerGuy

Banned
Site Supporter
Liberals blamed the success of Le Pen on French election hacking
8839126_orig.gif

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/world/europe/french-election-russia.html?_r=0

I saw the piece on the local news yesterday showing "ex French Pats" living in Montreal and going to vote...some of the people they interviewed said they do not agree with LaPenn and France has to be an open and inclusive/diversity country.

Man what a LOL,,,,the ppl here in Montreal are casting a vote for the people there that are getting bombed and literally killed.
The guy that is running against her is saying terrorism is a way of life, accept it. WTF?
uhm terrorism in Japan, nope

France! wth...that is a place many ppl aspire to visit just because of the easy going and culture of the place/ppl...uhm that's likely going to be a big pass for ppl now

look at the videos of the migrants attacking cops and setting their cars on fire with the cops still IN the car.WTH?

Le Pen's Egyptian-born advisor: What's wrong with multiculturalism

[video=youtube_share;0isimK_Ctq0]https://youtu.be/0isimK_Ctq0[/video]

Last edited:
Same old story. Casting blame to divert attention that they themselves are the ones who cheated but still managed somehow to lose.

Cant wait til we go to the polls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same old story. Casting blame to divert attention that they themselves are the ones who cheated but still managed somehow to lose.

Cant wait til we go to the polls.

Liberal logic: Not our fault, somebody else's fault

If LaPenn does not win then the people of France have a screw loose.
To watch week after week of their people and the police being targeted and murdered...how does the average person fare.

According to the math, it is said France took in or id dealing with 9 million migrants (unemployed/welfare cases).
How do you say collapse in French?

If anything, its worth a note. It seems those directly affected by immigration and crime are voting Le Pen. Its easy for the rest to label them "far right" or "fascists" when they aren't living the problem.

C-H6Ad9XUAI71nr.jpg

C-H6AdmXUAAN6CV.jpg

If LaPenn does not win then the people of France have a screw loose.
To watch week after week of their people and the police being targeted and murdered...how does the average person fare.

According to the math, it is said France took in or id dealing with 9 million migrants (unemployed/welfare cases).
How do you say collapse in French?
There are millions of immigrants in France now. They would sway to the left, after all it was they who let them in

There are millions of immigrants in France now. They would sway to the left, after all it was they who let them in

Can they vote? Don't you have to be a CITIZEN to vote?

La Pen already stick handled Merkelson, lol...might as well simply give the migrants a pathway to citizenship in......... GERMANY.:D

Transparent move..plus whatever happened to principles? She's acting like every other opportunist.

France's voting system allows a real protest vote before the main event. That's very unlike Brexit and Trump where the protest vote was the main event. I don't think the French could stomach a LePen win. My feeling is that she'll be totally trounced in a fortnight. She's a pretty nasty piece of work.

Transparent move..plus whatever happened to principles? She's acting like every other opportunist.

France's voting system allows a real protest vote before the main event. That's very unlike Brexit and Trump where the protest vote was the main event. I don't think the French could stomach a LePen win. My feeling is that she'll be totally trounced in a fortnight. She's a pretty nasty piece of work.

uhm they said Trump had no chance...

What makes her nasty?

uhm they said Trump had no chance...

What makes her nasty?

I think his opinion would change if people were being run down in the street and executed en masse at concerts In Toronto.

I think his opinion would change if people were being run down in the street and executed en masse at concerts In Toronto.

His and the rest.
The #1 function of a country's leader is SECURITY and all else follows.
Russia should roll some green men in there and say they are sight seers and according to the other French guy running...get used to it, new way of life.

I read somewhere she's far right.

Far right or left or middle...that bomb or car/truck mowing you down won't care.
Normal minded ppl would police their own community. The majority of refugees or migrants realizing the opportunity they have for themselves and their children would clean out their own areas in order not to ruin their opportunity. You don't try to kill the gift horse.

If anything, its worth a note. It seems those directly affected by immigration and crime are voting Le Pen. Its easy for the rest to label them "far right" or "fascists" when they aren't living the problem.

C-H6Ad9XUAI71nr.jpg

C-H6AdmXUAAN6CV.jpg
If by "those directly affected by immigration and crime" you mean they read it in the paper themselves then yeah, they were directly affected.

If by "those directly affected by immigration and crime" you mean they read it in the paper themselves then yeah, they were directly affected.

They don't need to be directly affected, it just has to hit closer to home. Right or wrong, it alters public opinion.

Le Pen senior was around when there were bombs going off in the Parisian metro decades ago. Some of you had probably forgotten about those terrorists, I was in Paris at the time. That didn't do Le Pen senior any good, people saw he was a fearmonger and understood a crazy minority were to blame. His daughter hasn't fallen far from the tree. Is she far right, totally. Her whole motivation is xenophobic French nationalism. If she's your pin up child then congrats.

Back
Top Bottom