New Member | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hey everyone,

Not new to riding but new to the site. Currently living in Aurora, but working and originally from downtown Toronto. I bought my first bike back in 2013 (2010 Ninja 250/ 19yo) kept it until the beginning of this year because of insurance and finally picked up a 2010 Triumph Daytona 675 in red. I just dropped off my bike to accelerated technologies to get it lowered without links because I'm only 4'11 and couldn't have picked a taller bike lol. Unfortunately I won't be out on the road or at any meets until July when my bike is ready (only takes about a week but there's a bunch of track/race bikes that booked ahead of me, sucks I know.) Anyways just saying hi! Feel free to follow me on instagram @ michelleysvay as well, let me know if you're from Toronto or the forum and I'll follow back!

Cheers :D

Welcome to the forum!
Lowered Daytona? I like the sounds of that! (Fellow short rider here ?)

Edit: oh boy. The GTAM dawgs are gonna go crazy when they see that Insta account! Lol.
Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Last edited:
Welcome.

July?????? Why didn't you just get the dogbones and lower it yourself or get some help to do it? Swap dog bones, drop forks and replace the kickstand. Easy afternoon job....if you are being lazy and taking yer time.

Welcome.

July?????? Why didn't you just get the dogbones and lower it yourself or get some help to do it? Swap dog bones, drop forks and replace the kickstand. Easy afternoon job....if you are being lazy and taking yer time.
Iirc AC does an entire suspension rework. They had a GS1200 at one of the shows that I could flat foot.

That would be like a lowered SUV? Gene would love that....me too.
Did I get the model of the bike wrong? Isn't that the big BMW adv bike?

Although I'm down with a lowered SUV. Love my buddy's dropped Escalade

Welcome!

Did I get the model of the bike wrong? Isn't that the big BMW adv bike?...

This one...
DSC_0921-XL.jpg

Release the hounds!!

now that's out of the way welcome and nice bike selections. Sucks it's July and no where else can do sooner. Half season gone by then. :/

@riceburner that's the one

Hey welcome,

Nice you have a Daytona 675. I have a Daytona 675 myself and I am looking for more Triumph to ride along with. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom