Kevlar Jeans for summer | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kevlar Jeans for summer

was going to suggest scorpion covert and covert pro at fortnine both under $200 but there out of stock. could call to see if new inventory is coming soon

Last edited:
Will you guys have slim fit options? Nobody wants to wear bulky 80s jeans anymore lol

Yes. That's one of the reasons I wanted to design a pair. A lot of the affordable kevlar jeans out there are ridiculously big.

The process has been mind-numbingly tedious though - the first 2 suppliers that sent me slim fit samples, I couldn't even get a leg in, like not even close. Nailing the sizing is hard.

Anyway the first pair is going to be on the slim side of a standard fit. Absolutely no baggy 90's jeans.

Last edited:
I think we've all heard of (or done) some strange stuff, but I think that kink is best left unexplained.
Lol ? ?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Yes. That's one of the reasons I wanted to design a pair. A lot of the affordable kevlar jeans out there are ridiculously big.

The process has been mind-numbingly tedious though - the first 2 suppliers that sent me slim fit samples, I couldn't even get a leg in, like not even close. Nailing the sizing is hard.

Anyway the first pair is going to be on the slim side of a standard fit. Absolutely no baggy 90's jeans.

Will they be super sheen like my girlfriends lulu lemon's also, new style brah !

Will you guys have slim fit options? Nobody wants to wear bulky 80s jeans anymore lol

80's bulky ???? Men's jeans were so tight you could see the mushroom outline lol , now that style is back ( similar anyway) and its super fifi , sorry man but wearing your gf's jeans just looks ridiculous ..... yes I am getting old : )

btw- I sometimes wear earrings advertised as women's so.... lol : )

Last edited:
I have the Resurgence Pevek lined jeans. I have commuted in stop and go traffic in mid 20's and wasn't any warmer than wearing normal jeans. The outer denim is a stretchy material, which is extremely comfortable in any position. They were quite pricey ($245), but GP bikes tosses in D30 knee and hip armor which is $85 alone, so the pants themselves work out to being $160. I like how the D30 armor is soft (until impact) so it somewhat molds to the knees.

You've seen me eat? Every shirt I have has a stain on the damn stomach area. 

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Look on the bright side, your pants will always be clean

Will they be super sheen like my girlfriends lulu lemon's also, new style brah !

Your wish is my command. We're proud to introduce extra-sheen, clear plastic jeans.

TS02P01LCLE_Zoom_M_2.jpg

Just kidding. Or am I?

(The jeans are going to use traditional 14oz denim, in a dark wash. We're going for wide appeal over most age ranges so they prolly won't be as modern as some of the younger kids would like.)

I'll be watching for these as I don't like what is currently out there at the price point you mentioned - that and you did a great job on the style of your gloves. Let me know if you get any samples waist 32/33, length 34.

Do the jeans come with some sort of strapping or liners to tie your jacket up? Kinda like..not to expose your back or belly if you crash..
Never heard of this so I'm going to go with no.

was going to suggest scorpion covert and covert pro at fortnine both under $200 but there out of stock. could call to see if new inventory is coming soon
I've read some bad reviews of these not protecting very well. Well, one was a positive review where the guy said they were great and then followed it with pictures of all his road rash and completely destroyed jeans. Didn't look like they protected much.

I have the Resurgence Pevek lined jeans. I have commuted in stop and go traffic in mid 20's and wasn't any warmer than wearing normal jeans. The outer denim is a stretchy material, which is extremely comfortable in any position. They were quite pricey ($245), but GP bikes tosses in D30 knee and hip armor which is $85 alone, so the pants themselves work out to being $160. I like how the D30 armor is soft (until impact) so it somewhat molds to the knees.

How do these look off the bike? I'm considering a pair but I find many riding jeans just don't quite look right off the bike. Too bulky or something.

I've read some bad reviews of these not protecting very well. Well, one was a positive review where the guy said they were great and then followed it with pictures of all his road rash and completely destroyed jeans. Didn't look like they protected much.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to those pics, would you?

You wouldn't happen to have a link to those pics, would you?
I don't. It was an Imgur album on Reddit last year or the year before. I *might* be able to find it if I look hard.

Your wish is my command. We're proud to introduce extra-sheen, clear plastic jeans.

TS02P01LCLE_Zoom_M_2.jpg

Just kidding. Or am I?

(The jeans are going to use traditional 14oz denim, in a dark wash. We're going for wide appeal over most age ranges so they prolly won't be as modern as some of the younger kids would like.)
How do these 2 items get posted here, and then this morning on Boom 97.3, Stu Jefferies talks about both of them??
GTAMOTORCYCLE.COM is the new source for all things newsworthy??
or spend $400-600 on fake mud....
a53edfc0d0cf03c06eebfa92ffa145ca

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom