Rotella T on Sale at CT | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rotella T on Sale at CT

I used it as well. No clutch slipping either. That bike only makes 36-38hp. May there's a threshold?
I have used T6 in both the Aprilia and Speedy with no issue. Pretty sure those make slightly more power.

A friend had 60k on an 08 fireblade running T6 exclusively, original clutch showed no signs of slippage. But hey, if anyone wants to buy the "motorcycle" oil for more, by all means don't let any of us sway you

Last edited:
I have used T6 in both the Aprilia and Speedy with no issue. Pretty sure those make slightly more power.

A friend had 60k on an 08 fireblade running T6 exclusively, original clutch showed no signs of slippage. But hey, if anyone wants to buy the "motorcycle" oil for more, by all means don't let any of us sway you

My 05 R1 just got retired at 93k and the only thing I've ever put it in was T6, original clutch and its spent more than its fair share of time close to redline. It got T6 and car oil filters.

Nutella. mmm

Don't trust your sightglass when you're filling up on that ****. Drop filter, shake shake shake then fill.

Isn't the T called T4 now?

I bought a pail about a month ago when it was also on sale. Think it was $68 or something. Worked out to just a bit more than Walmart brand stuff by the pail. Forgot about/didn't know about an extra rebate from Shell. Likely can't find the receipt now. :(

Will be running the T4 in my 944 (one of the few oils you can still get with the right amount of zinc for these older engines) and likely the CBX I'll be picking up soon. Might use it as a top up oil on my Outlander as it's getting high in mileage with a few leaks and a little bit of thicker oil might help it out. Tricky part now is how to get it from the giant pail into my vehicles as it's tricky to pour in that format and I don't have any smaller oil bottles around or any kind of oil pump...

Last edited:
Isn't the T called T4 now?

I bought a pail about a month ago when it was also on sale. Think it was $68 or something. Worked out to just a bit more than Walmart brand stuff by the pail. Forgot about/didn't know about an extra rebate from Shell. Likely can't find the receipt now. :(

Will be running the T4 in my 944 (one of the few oils you can still get with the right amount of zinc for these older engines) and likely the CBX I'll be picking up soon. Might use it as a top up oil on my Outlander as it's getting high in mileage with a few leaks and a little bit of thicker oil might help it out. Tricky part now is how to get it from the giant pail into my vehicles as it's tricky to pour in that format and I don't have any smaller oil bottles around or any kind of oil pump...

If you plan to be in the game for a while it's advantages to set up a "system" for the big pail. I made a thingy from Home Depot plumbing bits including cold water valve that hose clamps to the pails snout. I use premarked screwtop food containers for the various vehicles. It's pretty slick but could be slicker.

Sent CT a message on FB asking if they can look up and reprint receipts so I could take advantage of the MIR but they said they cannot reprint them. Instead they are sending me a $25 CT gift card. Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom