Motocross tracks nearest to KW with events to go and watch | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motocross tracks nearest to KW with events to go and watch

johnnnw

I love motocross and that stuff, what tracks are close to KW that hold races you can go and watch on weekends?

Free would be good. Doesn't have to be pro level of course, but that would be cool.

Last edited:
Gopher dunes isn't far from you. Also Offroad Ontario holds hare scrambles/enduros all over Ontario, some are nearby and good to watch. Also the amateur trials association has great events for spectating.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Buy a dirt bike and start racing them! Racing/riding MX is way more fun than watching.

Buy a dirt bike and start racing them! Racing/riding MX is way more fun than watching.
This +1000

I love motocross and that stuff, what tracks are close to KW that hold races you can go and watch on weekends?

Free would be good. Doesn't have to be pro level of course, but that would be cool.

Love it enough to not pay to support it? ;)

Moto86, Walton, Gopher, Motopark...

Gopher is really good to watch at because you can sit on the hill and see most of the track.

A little different then moto but you can also watch some flat track racing Friday nights in Paris. I haven't been to watch but certainly want to buy a bike and give it a go. http://www.flattrackcanada.com/schedule/

It's on my list. I have a supermoto DRZ right now. A two stroke dirt bike is what I want next.

Thanks for the list everyone, at least now I have something to search for.

It wasn't what you asked for I know but if you do end up going to a flat track race in Paris hit me up. I'd ride my ktm supermoto there, watch some racing and then go for a ride.

The Paris races are a blast. Things have been getting better and better since Aaron took over the management.

Back
Top Bottom