Sexy Girl Dancing Causes Biker To Distract & Break His Bones | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sexy Girl Dancing Causes Biker To Distract & Break His Bones

I think you meant "driver" and not "biker" in the title? Regardless, I don't think the girl had anything to do with it. Looked like the car was turning into the driveway. Also, the chick holding the camera is much cuter ;)

Interesting that both of their reactions were to look stunned and then start crying!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The dancing girl got hit by the bike, and the camera girl saw everyone get knocked over, including the unconscious (dead?) biker. Pretty stunning and sad if you ask me.

The dancing girl got hit by the bike, and the camera girl saw everyone get knocked over, including the unconscious (dead?) biker. Pretty stunning and sad if you ask me.
Thanks for that. Through a tiny part of my phone, I was able to view. The rest is advertising. Advertising has gone mad on mobile.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

apparently thots come in all shapes, sizes, nationalities.

Regardless i think it was a classic case of left turning into a bike..

Hope hes ok

What's the charge for all these idiots turning left on bikes and seriously injuring or killing a rider? Improper left-turn? They should get hit with stunting HTA or at least manslaughter.

Back
Top Bottom