Peterborough Bike Night | GTAMotorcycle.com

Peterborough Bike Night

Morrissey

Peterborough Bike Night starts May 18th! Every Thursday (weather permitting) from 6pm-8:30pm at Peterborough Cycle Salvage 6860 Hwy 7 Cavan-Monaghan, ON

50/50 Draw in support of Big Brothers/Big Sisters and a mystery prize draw each night! The store and recycling park will be open to stroll during bike nights.

FREE hamburgers and hot dogs for all riders!

ALL BIKES WELCOME!

I'm often there.

They donated a good chunk of change to charity last year funded by the 50/50 draws. Usually some interesting bikes or whatnot to check out as well.

Tonight's the night! First night of the Peterborough bike night! Free hotdogs and hamburgers. 50/50 draw and a door prize draw! I'll be there with my Sachs MadAss tonight!

Tonight's the night! First night of the Peterborough bike night! Free hotdogs and hamburgers. 50/50 draw and a door prize draw! I'll be there with my Sachs MadAss tonight!

Aaaaannd, they cancelled it because of the storms in the forecast.

Yeah, it rained, and yeah there was some wind, it arrived out here (and probably in the Peterborough area as well) around 6:30-6:45, but it would have been pretty easy to sit out, or hell....ride through.

Better safe than sorry I guess, and I do recognize that rain in the forecast keeps probably 90% of riders sitting in their garage, but it was kind of a bummer. I had my rain gear all ready to go.

I rode through a little bit of rain going home from there. It was no biggie. You're right though. The forecast would have kept most riders away anyhow.
Morrissey, that must have been you I was talking to. There can't be many Sachs bikes around there

Sent from my X5max_PRO using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Yep, that was me! It just proves my long standing belief that most riders and their bikes are in fact made of sugar and will melt with even a sprinkling of rain! I got caught in that "storm" on the way home wearing just a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt and I wasn't even wet through to my t-shirt and my jeans were only damp when I got home.

Back
Top Bottom