Casual Cruising Around Newmarket/Aurora area?

Thread: Casual Cruising Around Newmarket/Aurora area?

Casual Cruising Around Newmarket/Aurora area?

I've been riding sportbikes for a while but I just bought myself a Harley for some casual riding. Just relaxed riding, nothing crazy, enjoying the weather. I'll save my aggression for the track. Anyone interested?
    Last edited by MyronGanes; Yesterday at 10:40 AM.

Re: Casual Cruising Around Newmarket/Aurora area?

If you are a male, 18 years of age or older, have a cruiser style motorcycle (any make), and a strong desire to do something good for your community while at the same time helping build a true brotherhood of like minded individuals....then you MIGHT be our material.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...otorcycle-Club

Oh man, we're getting a lot of mileage out of that one

Sent from my X5max_PRO using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by FLSTC View Post
    If you are a male, 18 years of age or older, have a cruiser style motorcycle (any make), and a strong desire to do something good for your community while at the same time helping build a true brotherhood of like minded individuals....then you MIGHT be our material.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...otorcycle-Club
    That's a possibility. I'm not into the elitism and egotistical mindset however. I don't care if you ride a sport bike, trike, cruiser, go kart. I don't care if you're new or a pro racer. I'm just about casual, relaxed, having a good time, no destination, no goals, no competition, no ego.

Quote Originally Posted by MyronGanes View Post
    That's a possibility. I'm not into the elitism and egotistical mindset however. I don't care if you ride a sport bike, trike, cruiser, go kart. I don't care if you're new or a pro racer. I'm just about casual, relaxed, having a good time, no destination, no goals, no competition, no ego.
    Sounds good to me Me - experienced rider, sport-touring bike in Hamilton area - did you have anything in mind for this weekend? Beautiful forecast - all I need is a time and meet-up place and I can find it.