Casual Cruising Around Newmarket/Aurora area? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Casual Cruising Around Newmarket/Aurora area?

MyronGanes

I've been riding sportbikes for a while but I just bought myself a Harley for some casual riding. Just relaxed riding, nothing crazy, enjoying the weather. I'll save my aggression for the track. Anyone interested?

Last edited:
If you are a male, 18 years of age or older, have a cruiser style motorcycle (any make), and a strong desire to do something good for your community while at the same time helping build a true brotherhood of like minded individuals....then you MIGHT be our material.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?201140-Motorcycle-Club

That's a possibility. I'm not into the elitism and egotistical mindset however. I don't care if you ride a sport bike, trike, cruiser, go kart. I don't care if you're new or a pro racer. I'm just about casual, relaxed, having a good time, no destination, no goals, no competition, no ego.

That's a possibility. I'm not into the elitism and egotistical mindset however. I don't care if you ride a sport bike, trike, cruiser, go kart. I don't care if you're new or a pro racer. I'm just about casual, relaxed, having a good time, no destination, no goals, no competition, no ego.

Sounds good to me :) Me - experienced rider, sport-touring bike in Hamilton area - did you have anything in mind for this weekend? Beautiful forecast - all I need is a time and meet-up place and I can find it.

Back roads sounds interesting... I like in Richmond Hill, could meet in Newmarket

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi. Are you guys still meeting? Don't seem to find other Newmarket groups here. Regards

Was riding in Newmarket today saw 10,000 mosquitos, sadly all were killed with my visor :( let me know when you are meeting up next, I would like to tag along!

Was riding in Newmarket today saw 10,000 mosquitos, sadly all were killed with my visor :( let me know when you are meeting up next, I would like to tag along!
Would be interested in some casual riding... Anyone interested in meeting up on Tuesdays? I'm usually at the hwy 11 Cruisers show and shine at the Harvey's on Yonge St. They welcome all makes/models.

efc03d7e1659cc8ad89faa3f694b7cec.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom