Shark Evoline 3 Hakka size S (More a M). BNIB, tags attached, never worn. $250 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shark Evoline 3 Hakka size S (More a M). BNIB, tags attached, never worn. $250

jc100

Note, I'm in Kingston so either pick up the helmet here or price will be plus postage to GTA.

This is a brand new helmet, never worn. Still in box with all tags and visor film attached. It's a spare I was going to use at some point but I fancy a change and am looking at DS helmets now. This is a great touring helmet (I have the same helmet as my day to day). Unique flip up mechanism (check web reviews). Our local police force uses this exact same model. Great balance and safety even when the chin bar is rotated. Internal flip down sun visor is very handy. Easy comms attachment (I have a 20S on my current Evoline 3. Check online for full details of the helmet. Can send pics on request. Absolutely not a scratch on this helmet, it's been sat in a closet in the original box inside a shipping box since I got it. This price is very fair, check absolutely anywhere for price and you'll find it's at least 150-200 $$$ cheaper than you can find anywhere. The size is S but I wear M in most other main helmet brands and even other models of Shark helmets. The Evoline 3 is known to fit a bit big.

Back
Top Bottom