Canadian Rider Subscriber Meet & Ride May 13th! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canadian Rider Subscriber Meet & Ride May 13th!

Looks like a good route, but I'll probably have to break off around Wilson. Also I noticed you have it starting on mohawk and wentworth. Was Redhill the planned route to get there from the mall? M1 here, although I'm comfortable with the redhill and linc, it affords me some legal difficulties.

Wait, is M1 allowed on redhill and linc? I think so maybe. Crap no, not allowed over 80 :(

Last edited:
Great route and pace today. Had great time meeting everyone. Thanks for organizing. Look forward to the pics and video.

+1 good day, glad the weather held up.

Hey Sonduren,

Love the vlogs! I'm always amazed how clean your bike is lol.

Quick question, what do you use to navigate these Motowhere routes when you're out riding?

I've exported to GPX and tried OSMAND but not sure that's the best option.

Thanks!

Thanks man :) Doing a lot of great stuff come coming up soon you will enjoy!
I simply use Waze or Google maps and make the map in the app, and it connects to my Bluetooth headset and it plays back the turn by turn navigation for me :)

Thanks man :) Doing a lot of great stuff come coming up soon you will enjoy!
I simply use Waze or Google maps and make the map in the app, and it connects to my Bluetooth headset and it plays back the turn by turn navigation for me :)

Awesome, looking forward to it! :D

I might be missing something but can't seem to find how Waze or Google Maps in Android (or iOS) from the app, will create a custom route?

In google maps the closest option I've found, is to "add destinations" in between your start and end point over and over to force the route? I've tried in the past creating a custom route on the computer and sending it to my phone, but find that once you go off the main route (ie: get lost or unexpected stop), it all goes to hell and those preset points are ignored.

Even then, it only allowed 8-10 points, I wasn't able to recreate your route in it.

Any quick tips you might have ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom