FortNine - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FortNine

Re: FortNine

Quote Originally Posted by FJRrider View Post
    Ordered many of times and all goes well. But let me ask you this...why ask for experiences after you spent money/placed order?
    Curios on how fellow riders faired out with their experiance when ordering online.

I have probably ordered 15-20 times, returned an item once (size) and had a quality issue once (mfg. quality, not FortNine). Each time they have been professional and prompt.

[QUOTE=fzrcraig;2490386]I have probably ordered 15-20 times, returned an item once (size) and had a quality issue once (mfg. quality, not FortNine). Each time they have been professional and prompt.[/QUOTE
    Awesome, glad to here. Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by Razor17; 04-18-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

I heard a rumour before that Canadian price were so much higher than in the U.S. because one wholesaler had exclusive rights here. Is that still the case?
    I've been using brick and mortar stores that can come close to the online prices.
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by espro View Post
    I ordered a new visor from them last week, qualified for free shipping but what I like is that to upgrade to Xpresspost it was less than $2 rather than a full charge. Ordered Tuesday, had it Thursday - it shipped from Montreal.
    how do they ship visors? box?

a problem i have with Fortnine is how their sale items is advertised. The Alpinestars s-mx 6 boots is advertised as 31% off but when you go and select the boots its only says 15%. I know different colour and size plays a part but I could only find two s-mx 6 boots (super small and a super big size) that are actually 31% off. 31% off advertising makes it look like its for all colours and sizes but its only for a select few. later.
    double check before you click purchase

Recieved all items ordered with no isuues. Very pleased, ride safe !
    Thanks for everyone's input.

Have to say I'm kinda impressed. Order placed on Sunday, had the missed delivery notice Wednesday.
    '06 V-Strom 650 - 60k km, puttputtputt
    '06 KTM 625 SMC - 20k km, braaaap
    '07 FZ1 - 70k km, in the shop...
    '06 FZ6 - 115k km, sold