FortNine | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

FortNine

I have probably ordered 15-20 times, returned an item once (size) and had a quality issue once (mfg. quality, not FortNine). Each time they have been professional and prompt.

I have probably ordered 15-20 times, returned an item once (size) and had a quality issue once (mfg. quality, not FortNine). Each time they have been professional and prompt.[/QUOTE
Awesome, glad to here. Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
I heard a rumour before that Canadian price were so much higher than in the U.S. because one wholesaler had exclusive rights here. Is that still the case?
I've been using brick and mortar stores that can come close to the online prices.

I ordered a new visor from them last week, qualified for free shipping but what I like is that to upgrade to Xpresspost it was less than $2 rather than a full charge. Ordered Tuesday, had it Thursday - it shipped from Montreal.

how do they ship visors? box?

a problem i have with Fortnine is how their sale items is advertised. The Alpinestars s-mx 6 boots is advertised as 31% off but when you go and select the boots its only says 15%. I know different colour and size plays a part but I could only find two s-mx 6 boots (super small and a super big size) that are actually 31% off. 31% off advertising makes it look like its for all colours and sizes but its only for a select few. later.
double check before you click purchase

Recieved all items ordered with no isuues. Very pleased, ride safe !
Thanks for everyone's input.

Have to say I'm kinda impressed. Order placed on Sunday, had the missed delivery notice Wednesday.

I placed my first order with them a couple weeks ago. Everything was delivered on-time and packaged safely.

I have bought quite a few things from them and nothing but great service. My $$ are going to them vs Revzilla and I hope they continue their great work

No need to worry. I've ordered many things from them over the years for myself and my wife without any problems

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I ordered a GIVI rack for my bike and it was delivered very quickly.

Price was right, service and website excellent---I'll use FortNine again for sure.

Three or four orders so far, one return (helmet too small) and one replacement screw for a modular helmet that worked it's way out. No BS of any sort so far. They have the goods and sell the goods. Certain GTA shops could learn valuable customer service lessons from FortNine. Will continue to buy from them.

Receiving a FortNine package has a festive quality matched only by delivery of rear Mitas E-07 out of B.C. Heady days we are experiencing right now, hope it's not a harbinger of bad things to come but instead the continuation of blessed winning streak.

I'm a fan of FortNine / Canadas Motorcycle but noticed they consistently have taken 2-3 business days to actually package up and confirm shipment of about 4 of my previous orders. Once shipped they are delivered very quick but that's Canada Post. My most recent order was made last Thursday and only just shipped out this afternoon (Wednesday). I don't have an immediate need for my parts but i find that slow. No response to my written inquiry either. They've never gotten any of my orders wrong though, and for that I'll probably continue to order from them.

I'm a fan of FortNine / Canadas Motorcycle but noticed they consistently have taken 2-3 business days to actually package up and confirm shipment of about 4 of my previous orders. Once shipped they are delivered very quick but that's Canada Post. My most recent order was made last Thursday and only just shipped out this afternoon (Wednesday). I don't have an immediate need for my parts but i find that slow. No response to my written inquiry either. They've never gotten any of my orders wrong though, and for that I'll probably continue to order from them.

the stuff you ordered probably not in stock at their warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom