WHITE POWER! Berkeley Riots. Is there something in the organic water there? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WHITE POWER! Berkeley Riots. Is there something in the organic water there?

Have fun debating yourself. The videos are there for everyone to see. Feel free to assign a ratio for every 1 Trumper covering their face there were 10 Antifa's?
When you have a block that is covered with people wearing full black gear including masks and they are NOT the SWAT/Police then you tell me what that looks like and their intentions?

Since they have all that free time and energy and like to play pseudo SWAT then send them to the Middle East to relieve some of the soldiers...and they will get to use real guns and ammo and explosives...win/win/win.

Great way to show a terrorist type to show up in all black covered face and no Police will inspect them...with a bomb in a backpack or a few bombs.
Great way to possibly end any and all future protests from occurring.
This is why they need to increase PE in schools...let these ppl get their aggression out:lmao:

When the groups that protested against the Vietnam War...did they cover their faces and became a pseudo militant force.
Funny how the same rules are overlooked today...today's Antifas would have likely received a beating from the Police then tossed into jail back then.

You have the right to legally protest and say what you want...even if you are the KKK or Nazis.
You do not have the right to try to physically harm the people counter protesting you. You do not have the right to throw explosives and bricks at other people.
Those actions should land you right in jail with proper criminal charges.
Antifa screams fascism but if somebody disagrees with them they get violent. Who's the fascist?

ANTIFA follow the same liberal model of calling others what they themselves are the most guilty of. They are the true fascists who dont allow the opposition to practice their right to free speech because their views are different. Calling people nazi's for having a differing opinion is done only to deflect from the fact they have no actual argument to back up their political ideology. It also serves to dehumanize their opponents to the degree they feel justified in resorting to violence.
Personally i'm happy to see the right finally fighting back against these political larpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ANTIFA follow the same liberal model of calling others what they themselves are the most guilty of. They are the true fascists who dont allow the opposition to practice their right to free speech because their views are different. Calling people nazi's for having a differing opinion is done only to deflect from the fact they have no actual argument to back up their political ideology. It also serves to dehumanize their opponents to the degree they feel justified in resorting to violence.
Personally i'm happy to see the right finally fighting back against these political larpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's why I call them Anarchists rather than Antifa

But what's most important is which side throws the best parties!

For those who don't know what happened at Berkeley 2.0

https://youtu.be/23DcQXDBAY8

Ann Coulter is going to be giving a speech at Berkeley on 27th. There will be some resistance

The lefties are pathetic, this is disgraceful. Needing heavy police protection for a speaking event is ludicrous. Shows how far down the crapper things have gone.

PPV event round 3...should be bigger and better now that both sides no the deal they will be better prepared to battle.
Ladies and Gentlemen let's get ready to RUMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEE

I saw on youtube too that a guy was trying to give out pepsi and that didn't even work! Something is seriously wrong when they've become immune to Pepsi.

Today is the 27th & the patriots will be going to Berkeley regardless of if Ann is showing up!

Show your support to these Patriots. I've donated to a few of these guys from the charges that are pending.

I hope everyone goes home safely

It's astounding in the country where you can legally carry a gun or guns on you BUT these people are afraid of Ann Coulter giving a speech in a closed room.
The KKK can openly march in the streets because that is their legal right...but these guys are afraid of an author.

All they are doing is making her more famous and making people want to see what it is she is saying...they are actually undermining themselves, lol.

California has gun laws that are close to Canada. Those Patriots have former leo & veterans. They look like law abiding citizens. It's only the punkasses like Antifa who is threatening to bring guns.

To answer your question, Antifa is a domestic terrorist group & they want to shut down free speech

Back
Top Bottom