WHITE POWER! Berkeley Riots. Is there something in the organic water there? | GTAMotorcycle.com

WHITE POWER! Berkeley Riots. Is there something in the organic water there?

-D-

Banned
Ok, so one group of ppl seems to be legally and peacefully doing there thing (Trumpers).

And then this other group comes fully decked out in black, covered faces, tossing M80's (firecracker that is a 1/4 stick of dynamite).
Tossing bricks into the crowds, hitting Trump ppl from behind with their sticks. They look like their own army.

What I don't get is the Antifa group keeps screaming Nazis...do these dummies know what the Nazis did to people.
Boy, University sure seems to turn out some dummies these days.
America has free speech guaranteed in their laws and these guys that are claiming they are against the Trump Nazis are...trying to shut down free speech...uhm they are looking like the Nazis here.

Well at least they are all getting some exercise and burning some fat off.

I am really surprised that no one didn't pull out a gun or set off a bomb as given a crowd that size some ppl must have some mental issues.
Protest all you want, but once you start tossing bricks into crowds you just lost credibility.

Election is over, move on.

[video]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oUZ7D4QyUgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

Patriots vs Traitors

Curious, where are you getting this information from? Don't think I've seen one reputable site put the blame on one specific side.

Ok, so one group of ppl seems to be legally and peacefully doing there thing (Trumpers).

And then this other group comes fully decked out in black, covered faces, tossing M80's (firecracker that is a 1/4 stick of dynamite).

Did you watch the whole video? Take your rose coloured glasses off at any point?

There were people with covered faces on both sides. The disguised guy in the red hat in the pic came out of the Drumph crowd and attacked someone unprovoked at one point.

trrrrrump_zpsda1ulsyo.jpg

Before elections the liberals called trump supporters "white trash" rednecks. But judging from the videos, it seems like the trumpers are regular working class folks & the lefties are punkass kids who wants the world handed to them

Before elections the liberals called trump supporters "white trash" rednecks. But judging from the videos, it seems like the trumpers are regular working class folks & the lefties are punkass kids who wants the world handed to them

Ah yes. That's clearly an objective and reasonable observation and an extremely accurate blanket statement.

10/10

Ah yes. That's clearly an objective and reasonable observation and an extremely accurate blanket statement.

10/10
Yeah pretty blanket statement for lefties to call trumpers that

Another sweeping and brilliant generalization.

You're on fire today! Well rested after the long weekend?
I just did a lot of research on my views

That dumb beeotch getting punched in the face was the best thing I watched all week. Antifa thugs should be curbstomped.
Did you see the clubbing by Stickman?

[h=1]#AntifaTerrorists Flee like Cowards from Stickman and Legion of Patriots[/h] In News by MadAmericanNetworkApril 17, 20172 Comments
Once again, on April 15th, the Based Stickman has returned to Berkeley. And on this day the Crusade against the vile hordes of Marxist terrorists has begun. Legions upon Legions of brave Americans, Patriots, Proudboys, Militiamen, Alt-Righters, Pagans, Christians, Hoteps and Nationalists united to chase the Antifa parasites through the streets as they hurled smoke bombs. Their bravery didn’t wane. The Communists screamed vulgarities, pepper sprayed the innocent and brought their same tired tactics of obnoxiousness and intimidation. But on this day they failed miserably.
On this day our brothers and sisters fought back. The Antifa worms couldn’t use pack violence. They couldn’t hack their websites. They couldn’t doxx them. They couldn’t do a single thing to stop them. So instead of standing and fighting like men, they ran. They ran as Patriots hunted them like the animals they are. Punching them, Stomping them, Kicking them and showing how physically impotent these Leftists are when confronted in person one on one.
I reveled in every second of it. It was absolutely delicious. Because I, like every other small time media outlet, has been harassed by these degenerates. My website has been hacked, my Email has been hacked, my Paypal drained, personal information leaked, Livestreams shut down, family threatened, wife mocked. At every turn these scumbags have tried to limit my God given right to free speech. They’ve stolen from me, stalked me, tampered with my livelihood and even threatened to drown my 2-year-old son in the bathtub. Claiming that I will “Indoctrinate him” with my “Bigotry” so killing him would “Do the world a service”.
I even attempted to call them out. Revolutionary Libertarian, Augustus Sol Invictus and I marched to the steps of my State’s capital after they shut down the Mid-Atlantic Liberty Festival where he was supposed to debate. I was there. But like the cowards they are, they didn’t show. They claimed we were hiding behind the police presence. So we went to their hangout place in the city. We walked right into their bar. I looked a few of them right in the face hoping they would act and I could get the chance to confront them. Nothing.
So seeing my fellow Patriots get their revenge on these scumbags was truly sweet. Don’t let up. We must make sure the American way of life lives forever. That our Children get the chance to have freedom and Liberty. Because if we don’t continue fighting the Communists. Eventually they’ll get their way and achieve their goal. And their endgame is a Totalitarian Dystopian Nightmare. Never give up the fight.

-Dave

https://madamericannetwork.com/2017...cowards-from-stickman-and-legion-of-patriots/

Did you watch the whole video? Take your rose coloured glasses off at any point?

There were people with covered faces on both sides. The disguised guy in the red hat in the pic came out of the Drumph crowd and attacked someone unprovoked at one point.

Have fun debating yourself. The videos are there for everyone to see. Feel free to assign a ratio for every 1 Trumper covering their face there were 10 Antifa's?
When you have a block that is covered with people wearing full black gear including masks and they are NOT the SWAT/Police then you tell me what that looks like and their intentions?

Since they have all that free time and energy and like to play pseudo SWAT then send them to the Middle East to relieve some of the soldiers...and they will get to use real guns and ammo and explosives...win/win/win.

Great way to show a terrorist type to show up in all black covered face and no Police will inspect them...with a bomb in a backpack or a few bombs.
Great way to possibly end any and all future protests from occurring.
This is why they need to increase PE in schools...let these ppl get their aggression out:lmao:

When the groups that protested against the Vietnam War...did they cover their faces and became a pseudo militant force.
Funny how the same rules are overlooked today...today's Antifas would have likely received a beating from the Police then tossed into jail back then.

You have the right to legally protest and say what you want...even if you are the KKK or Nazis.
You do not have the right to try to physically harm the people counter protesting you. You do not have the right to throw explosives and bricks at other people.
Those actions should land you right in jail with proper criminal charges.

Back
Top Bottom