Sun 23rd ODSC Bethany - any newbies? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sun 23rd ODSC Bethany - any newbies?

FLSTC

Any going on the ODSC Bethany ride next Sunday? Starting in Port Perry.

I'm a dirt newbie with a DR650 - can-do/have-ridden single track but at a lower pace than the crowd.

Anyone want to join me?

I wish they didn't move it to Sunday... this is the 2nd year in a row it's been on a Sunday (after at least a decade of Saturdays), and Mondays SUCK after riding the Bethany ;) I really liked having Sunday to recuperate :(

I doubt I will bother this year after last year with the late lunch etc it wasn't as much fun as usual

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I wish they didn't move it to Sunday... this is the 2nd year in a row it's been on a Sunday (after at least a decade of Saturdays), and Mondays SUCK after riding the Bethany ;) I really liked having Sunday to recuperate :(
Lol, they do the same for racing. It really sucks getting up for work the day after a race.

I'll be going this year too. Usual pace.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I'm coming back from a serious ankle injury from November and I am planning to ride Bethany this Sunday. I've got a large bunch of friends joining, some want to go fast, others want to take it easy...ill be easing myself back into riding, rode for the first time last weekend on my 950 on easy gravel / dirt and it was painful so you're welcome to join me and the casual guys if you want.

Thanks Alon. Sent you a PM.

Will have a fresh set of D606s to get through the mud... Not sure if I need a warm jacket or if it will be like every other ride I've been on where you need full mesh clothes to let the sweat out.

Routes have been posted on the odsc site

Back
Top Bottom