Target fixation crash | GTAMotorcycle.com

Target fixation crash

Youch... that is a pretty mean narrowing of the road though. But yea, he straightened up and went right for it when he should've tightened it. Sucks.

Not really target fixation though, just too fast for his abilities. Loks like he chose to brake rather than try and avoid.

I don't think he knew the roads too good....didn't expect to see the corner...

Anyone been in that situation or one similar? I'm wondering what the riders reaction is that are behind him. I mean, if I see someone crash in front of me I might panic (I think).

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I was ...wayyy back in 2015...Riders behind me stopped and helped me out...no one else behind me ended up flying..

Anyone been in that situation or one similar? I'm wondering what the riders reaction is that are behind him. I mean, if I see someone crash in front of me I might panic (I think).

Seat time. The more time you spend on the bike the more your reactions become second nature.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

SbdCxCV.png

It was at that moment Billy Bob Mario knew he made a terrible mistake

This is still, hands down, my favourite type of crash. Book marked for later viewing pleasure.

I blew a corner on a sled and ended up buried in the powder. While starting to dig a path out, another rider target fixated and banged into the back of my sled (thankfully they were almost stopped when they hit, just a little bit of plastic broken).

High marks to the rider in the video, he pretty much nailed where the arrows were telling him to go.

Sled crashes are fun...especially when they barrel roll in the air above you....

I've tried that one too. Based on the marks in the snow, the sled tumbled through the air for almost 50' and landed right way up with no damage (other than a lost key). I ended up a few hundred feet away (mental note, drifting sleds is fun until it isn't).

Dude's lucky he landed in a moist, muddy creekbed. Could have just as easily been bone-breaking rocks down there...

Looked like he was hogging the centre line, and then started to move to the outside at the exact wrong time.

Back
Top Bottom