Stolen Motorcycle | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen Motorcycle

That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. Where was it parked? Street? Condo lot? Private Lot? Public lot? Night/Day?

Don't buy another new bike, thieves will probably be back scoping out your parking spot next month. Get something old that nobody will bother stealing, until you move to a house with a private garage.

Don't buy another new bike, thieves will probably be back scoping out your parking spot next month. Get something old that nobody will bother stealing, until you move to a house with a private garage.

Dont think anyone has ever tried to steal a KLR :p

Rotten luck, Brian.

Did I see this bike in Port Perry last weekend?

So it's not only new supersports they steal, they also go for other types of bikes? My motorcycle is an 11-year-old sport-tourer, a very rare model, it's completely safe from thieves.... has been in the underground garage with no cover since October and I always sleep well at night LOL

They aint doing chit. If your bike gets stolen its pretty much over. My buddy had his R6 stolen last week. He had a GPS tracker on it and it ended up in a junkyard. He called the cops and guess what they told him to do? Go there and get it yourself.
He should've just said he saw someone with a gun there

@ Peggy, It probably can't roll because axel sticks.

how did the one go last year? (assuming they did one last year)

I dont really know. If there was, it would have been all over the news like the 12 exotic cars being pulled over, ticketed, towed and impounded in Barrie. You kinda get where the police priority lies.

They aint doing chit. If your bike gets stolen its pretty much over. My buddy had his R6 stolen last week. He had a GPS tracker on it and it ended up in a junkyard. He called the cops and guess what they told him to do? Go there and get it yourself.

Seems like the police do not care about people personal property being stolen or care enough to recover it. Your friend should contact his local elected official and ask why the police are unwilling or can not help.

Seems like the police do not care about people personal property being stolen or care enough to recover it. Your friend should contact his local elected official and ask why the police are unwilling or can not help.
A cop came few hours after I reported the theft ... he asked few usual questions and that was about it. He admitted, chances for the bike to be recovered and slim to none. I know I'm not the first or last person to be in this mess but man, it suck b***s!

Last edited:

I used to live in a condo and bikes were getting stolen from the garage. So I bought a bike with just the right amount of ugly and never looked back.
I used to find that placing a small piece of duct tape on the seat was a very effective anti-theft device.

I used to live in a condo and bikes were getting stolen from the garage. So I bought a bike with just the right amount of ugly and never looked back.
I used to find that placing a small piece of duct tape on the seat was a very effective anti-theft device.

Kind of looked like someone lifted the cover of my bike and spilled coffee on it last night.

Not sure if I'm being paranoid, but broken fork seal/oil on my tire and on the ground, and broken front fender/fairing might have detered whoever lifted it.

Not a heavily targetted bike either. :p

Im more concerned for thieves scratching my car while dragging the bike out from behind...

Last edited:
I have no idea what to get right now ... used for sure but clueless about year, make and model.

V Strom any year comes preloaded with the ugly

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
While true, some of the newer ones with slightly better suspension and digital gauges have been stolen. I have never heard of one of the pre-2011 models getting stolen. When I bought my first Strom in 2008, I thought it was one of the ugliest bikes I had ever seen, but not quite as ugly as the KLR or Suzuki Savage.

that'ssad

***** theoretical*****
- if i were to catch the thieves red handed and i beat the s?!t out of them with a baseball bat, then call the cops - would i get into trouble? would this be self defense as they assaulted me and my property?

I got a xena on my bike but i doubt it would stop anything

Back
Top Bottom