Any trackday at Shannon and Grand Bend, on CSBK wknd ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any trackday at Shannon and Grand Bend, on CSBK wknd ?

I think the GB weekend there is a Thursday practice since it's a new to CSBK track.

For SMP check Riders Choice as they usually run their days on Thursday.

That's what I heard of fro GB but on the SOAR sight, there is no trackday for that wknd.

I'll check with Rider's Choice for SMP

Thnx STR

No Thursday trackday with Rider's Choice on the CSBk wknd at Shannon

In case anyone missed it in the CSBK Update.

7. THURSDAY TESTS at 2017 CSBK National Rounds
Please see each host group’s web sites for details and pre-booking discount opportunities – space may be limited.
Round One – SMP -Thursday, May 25: Hosted by RACE
Round Two – Grand Bend – Thursday, June 8 – Hosted by Grand Bend Motorplex/CSBK
Round Three – Autodrome St-Eustache – Thursday, June 22 – Hosted by MotoNation
Round Four – A.M.P., N.S. – Thursday, July 13 – Hosted by Pro Cycle and CSBK

Round Five – C.T.M.P. – Thursday, August 17 – Hosted by Rider’s Choice

RACE has issued a pre registration form for the track day on May 25th. You have until 4 pm on May 23rd to pre-register for the cheaper rate.

I read something strange on the registration form but I will leave that for you to find.

RACE has issued a pre registration form for the track day on May 25th. You have until 4 pm on May 23rd to pre-register for the cheaper rate.

I read something strange on the registration form but I will leave that for you to find.

You mean where it says "A current race super series license is required for this event" and the price is $50.

I think it's an oversight no bid deal. I wouldn't take it seriously.

You mean where it says "A current race super series license is required for this event" and the price is $50.

And I think it's a cash grab. A normal track day @ Shanny is 160 day of for long track, now they want 175 in advance for pro track and 200 Day of.

A statement inserted into a specific made document is not an oversight.

*A Current RACE SuperSeries competitive license is required for this event.

** Note a one event license can be purchased for $50.00;

Reads as though it does not accept any other race organization license. Maybe a bit harsh since it's a national CSBK warm up event. However, its a 'Race Superseries sponsored event' so they are entitled to promote their own organization.
2. $175 pre-registration is GST included, ( net $155.00) so not so bad.

Back
Top Bottom