Some ideas of what I should pay? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Some ideas of what I should pay?

Beakster

Hey guys,

Need a bit of advise as to what I should pay for insurance, I moved from Quebec where I paid $245 a year so just need to understand whats right so I don't get ripped off. A bit about me:

35 years old, living in Toronto. Got my full bike license in the UK in 2008 and full UK car license in 1998. Moved to Toronto in 2009 and swapped my UK car license for an Ontario G license. Moved to Quebec in 2012 and had to do a test so they'd recognise my bike experience, then got Quebec call 5 and 6a (equivalent to GM). Swapped my Quebec license for a GM last month.

In terms of Insurance history, 2 years bike insurance in quebec (2012-2014), 1.5 years car insurance in Ontario (2010-2011). I don't have a house or anything else I could insure as part of a package.

I had once accident in 2010 where I scratched a parked car while parking in a busy toronto street.

Looking to get a Triumph Bonneville, probably 2006-2010.

Called Intact and got a quote of $1466 per yer. Tried TDMM but the website said print a form, fill it in and we'll get back to you in 2-4 weeks. Called AllState but the guy didn't speak very much english and said he'd call me back after getting very confused about evertything.

Any advice on what I should pay or who I should call?

Thanks

$1000-$1500 is likely what you are looking at for the bike you are wanting to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter what we might think. Only sure valuation is to call and get quotes from multiple companies with your specific deets.

You can also get renter's insurance. Make things cheaper

Back
Top Bottom