It's Back | GTAMotorcycle.com

It's Back

SicScarp29

IT'S BACK
2ND Annual Burrito Boyz @ 4451 Hwy 7, East of Pine Valley- Woodbridge ON
When: Wednesday Nights 7pm-10:30pm
May 10th weather pending or 17th till Sept. 6

Buy a burrito, put your name and number on the back of the receipt and be entered into a draw for a free burrito the following Wednesdays.

Come out, meet fellow bikers, enjoy the summer! Lots of Parking

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

I'm in!

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I have been craving burritos, even popped in there a couple of times over the winter when I was roaming new D Bridge

Are you gonna start riding there again?
Hopefully.
But the kids like to tag along so it will be hit and miss for me.
I have been craving burritos, even popped in there a couple of times over the winter when I was roaming new D Bridge
Yeah us too. Went there about once a month over the winter...but we are close by.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Ill join this year to see all the hub bub

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

May 10th is already this week! Although I'm not expecting a big turn out considering the cooler weather we're still having

May 10th is already this week! Although I'm not expecting a big turn out considering the cooler weather we're still having
Better odds at winning the free burrito!

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Excellent. Looking forward to it.

and also just realized there is an app for this site. nice.

Burrito Boyz Woodbridge it's BACK 2nd annual. Every Wednesday May 17th weather supposed to be 30 it's about time. 7pm-1030. .
Lots of parking.. Mood for a burrito or there's few other options..Same as last year Free pop or Water with any dinner purchase and chance to win a free burrito or any dinner item for your next visit.. Let's hope 2017 will be a great year ride safe. Cheers

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Well this Wednesday might be the first hot day of the season, good timing!

Alright who is who here? The place is packed! @zoo? @iching88?

Saw some of the regulars and met @zoo
And I couldn't even finish my burrito! And it was a small!

04b6bfe9c09c047a4fcdeecc81b7fbf7.jpg
b3b9ec0aecfbd3b2ac3b757a37a854ca.jpg

So I stopped by tonight to say hi, obvs. too late. I probably got there 10pm... after my 1st stop at 4451 Hwy 7.. in Markham??? I need to read directions better before asking google :) Just a few groups were left.. I'll try earlier next time.

Back
Top Bottom