Too crazy not to share!!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Too crazy not to share!!!

Scary thing, that pic isn't too old. Look at the car in the background. Looks like a first generation Toyota Yaris built between 1999 & 2005. At the most, that kid would be 17 now, but probably a bit younger.

or they are driving old cars and it was taken last weekend

I have a picture of me in my highchair with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth. Ah, the old days.

You just know that kid was born to ride!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would be if the joke was being done by the current owner.

Like mocking the ex? Except when you point at somebody four fingers point back at you.

details

I'm certain the picture was done for a laugh. The cigarette probably isn't even lit. I just don't see this picture helping to sell the bike. Sure, it's gotten all of us talking about it, but will it help to sway a potential buyer? I doubt it. Nearly everyone has a cellphone or halfway descent digital camera these days. Some better pics of the bike, possibly showing more details would do more to help sell the bike than this pic every could.

Also, some better details in the info section about the bike would be a big help. These choppers are notoriously difficult to get certified when you buy them. Many shops won't certify them for a host of reasons from lack of turn signals, turn signal spacing/size/brightness, original equipment (such as the kill switch attached to the kickstand etc) missing, even the frame modifications if you can't prove it was welded by a certified welder. When I looked into the possibility of building one of these a few years back I spoke at great length with a bike mechanic about it. His best suggestion was to buy an un-modified XS first, have it certified and check with my insurance company to make sure they'd even cover the bike once the frame etc was modified and then once insurance is in place start the modifications. He said that he would be willing to do the work and organize the work that he wasn't equipped to do, but once it was all done he would not sign his name or shop to a certification ever again. Doing so would put the liability on him if something failed.

Back
Top Bottom