Too crazy not to share!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Too crazy not to share!!!

Morrissey

So, I'm laid up with a nasty cold right now so I'm killing time on Kijiji. Searching all bikes in Ontario between 1900 and 1981 just to see what kind vintage bikes are out there. Hey, you never know right? Then I came across this AD for a Yamaha XS 650 chopper. I've always liked these and from the cover pic it did't look like a basket like most of them do, so I clicked on it. Everything seemed the usual fare for an AD of this type, light on details, vague statement of being "built tough". Then I scrolled through the pics and nearly choked when I saw the fourth and final pic! Not sure if the final pic is to show the reason why the seller must sell or if it is a warning for what will befall you if you purchase this bike? Even worse, what if she comes with the bike! :shock: Yikes.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...gh/1250976000?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Is that a beer can chaser for her smoke? Real rough indeed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, can you call child services

Lmao !!!!

-on a side note ,I really like that bike

Last edited:
I was gonna say probably the owner, but meme beat me to it.

I didn't notice any overlooked details, so it looks legit.

If I was still on the sauce I'd probably take her for a role...serious

Last edited:
hey ... not to be rude or anything ... smell the seat :) ... wonder if the kid knows about this pic - would be priceless

nice looking bike

so this is what it looks like outside of GTA

James25's mom.

This pic explains the vibrational energy thing... Actually, this pic explains it all.

Back
Top Bottom