Motorcycle Club | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Club

Yes, that's why I go by before they even know I'm there. And nothing like a pirate with dirty underwear. :)
Last year I passed a cruiser cleanly. Cut yellow lines & all, wasn't even fast. Dude got offended & acting aggressive towards me at the next 2 lights.

This is not a place for people who own cruisers. This is a forum sub section for those who enjoy long distance riding.
GTAM doesn't categorize people based on what type of bike they have.

.... But as long as you guys only play with your patches and elitism, not guns and drugs then you are harmless, albeit slightly silly.

Wow, I would love to hear about some of your long distance trips? Maybe you could become my new idol?

What if I have a sport bike and a cruiser? I'm sure my 125cc sport bike is just as quick as most cruisers anyway. Haven't taken delivery of the CBX yet (is that considered a cruiser?).

Wow, I would love to hear about some of your long distance trips? Maybe you could become my new idol?

I think you misunderstood the point of his post. He's just saying that the Cruising subforum isn't necessarily dedicated to cruiser-style bikes. It's for people that like cruising/touring (generally long distance) on all types of bikes. He wasn't saying cruisers aren't allowed.

We are growing motorcycle club that is looking for new members in the GTA area.

If you are a male, 18 years of age or older, have a cruiser style motorcycle (any make), and a strong desire to do something good for your community while at the same time helping build a true brotherhood of like minded individuals....then you MIGHT be our material.

Joining us means you are joining a unique and tight brotherhood of bikers.

Acceptance is not a guarantee, you must pass a prospecting period. Your patches are earned, not given.

We are a NOT a 1% Club, nor do we claim any territory. We accept members from all walks of life.

Post is full of contraction and redundancy.
I hope one of this club's activities is adult English composition classes.

Organizations where patches are "earned" vs just given and there's a "prospect" period tend to be more drama filled.

Just sayin. I'm not big on drama. I *am* big on good friends to ride with and destinations that involve food, scenery, great roads, or adventure.

I belong to a great riding organization that provides all the above in quantity. Nobody needs to "earn" anything aside from enough money to buy a bike, plates, and insurance.

Organizations where patches are "earned" vs just given and there's a "prospect" period tend to be more drama filled.

Just sayin. I'm not big on drama. I *am* big on good friends to ride with and destinations that involve food, scenery, great roads, or adventure.

I belong to a great riding organization that provides all the above in quantity. Nobody needs to "earn" anything aside from enough money to buy a bike, plates, and insurance.

...and assless chaps....don't forget those.

^this.

Plus who wants to be part of a club without boobies? Real ones, not moobies.

Hey guys. I'm looking for some casual people to ride with without all the testosterone and the ego, just relaxed riding. I have a sportbike for the track but this season I'll be cruising on my Harley. I live in the Newmarket/Aurora area. PM me if you're looking for a chill riding buddy!

100$ says its a forum troll under new account(yodude, garcha aka ronin or w.e)

In addition to looking like a moron

Posts about new club, leaves zero info on how to join

i call more bs

100$ says its a forum troll under new account(yodude, garcha aka ronin or w.e)

In addition to looking like a moron

Posts about new club, leaves zero info on how to join

why don't you start yet another 'slamming the mods' thread? ya know, about deleted threads that i guess you like,

don't like something or someone in these forums then don't read it/them, like everyone else,

btw, try some cheese with the wine

Last edited:
"I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members"

Back
Top Bottom