Motorcycle Club | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Club

HBRider

We are growing motorcycle club that is looking for new members in the GTA area.

If you are a male, 18 years of age or older, have a cruiser style motorcycle (any make), and a strong desire to do something good for your community while at the same time helping build a true brotherhood of like minded individuals....then you MIGHT be our material.

Joining us means you are joining a unique and tight brotherhood of bikers.

Acceptance is not a guarantee, you must pass a prospecting period. Your patches are earned, not given.

We are a NOT a 1% Club, nor do we claim any territory. We accept members from all walks of life.

This is not a place for people who own cruisers. This is a forum sub section for those who enjoy long distance riding.
GTAM doesn't categorize people based on what type of bike they have.

.... But as long as you guys only play with your patches and elitism, not guns and drugs then you are harmless, albeit slightly silly.

Timely. I'd like to start the riding season off on a high note. Unfortunately my bikes are of the normal variety. What's an acceptable fork extension length? What about the sissy bar height? I wanna meet code. Please hurry response. I want to put a materials list together sooner rather than later. Thanks. BTW what's security like at the clubhouse? I'm fed up with drive by shootings.

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER" - Groucho Marx

Can you recruit on gtam?

We are growing motorcycle club that is looking for new members in the GTA area.

If you are a male, 18 years of age or older,

'Sounds pretty ghey... Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Discriminatory as no women allowed?!

Before I run out and buy a cruiser and start assembling my pirate costume, what is the name of said club? Also, can we see the logo? I want to make sure both are sufficiently cool before I make the investment.

Arg

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Well, actually.... No.
You don't.
-Cruiser owning males over the age of consent only...

+1 and I want to hear the name of this club too

Back
Top Bottom