Peel Village today | GTAMotorcycle.com

Peel Village today

Baggsy

Site Supporter
I just saw this on Facebook:
"Well that was interesting, just outside my house. 2 guys on bikes getting chased by an unmarked cruiser. They laid the bikes and their helmets down and took off on foot! About 6 cruisers showed up and took off in different directions I assume looking for them. Bikes are probably stolen as I could see there were no plates on them when the tow truck hooked them up. Entertaining anyway."
17862679_10158606496305232_8753332598522929867_n.jpg

Wish they would use this incident to take bike thefts more seriously.

More likely just a good photo op

Wish they would use this incident to take bike thefts more seriously.

More likely just a good photo op

They may not have been stolen, they may just have been riding dirty and decided it was cheaper to abandon the bikes than face the tickets.

They may not have been stolen, they may just have been riding dirty and decided it was cheaper to abandon the bikes than face the tickets.
Riding dirty? No insurance?. So possibly still have legit ownership? Seems bizzare... Would lead back to them..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Riding dirty? No insurance?. So possibly still have legit ownership? Seems bizzare... Would lead back to them..

The old run home and call in a stolen bike? Or they never transferred ownership into their names. Or they are stolen.

YES it would..."but they have it stored and haven't checked on it yet", why is there a problem officer???��

Back
Top Bottom