Any creatives/film/acting/broadcast folk around? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any creatives/film/acting/broadcast folk around?

Rob MacLennan

Site Supporter
If memory serves we have some people here who work in the entertainment industry. One of my friends, a Seattle area stage, screen, and voice-over actor is looking for direction in how to possibly break into the market in the Toronto area. He's actually a Canadian, currently piecing back together his birth records etc., so in a short time citizenship won't be an issue. I've already pointed him to the ACTRA Toronto website, but does anyone have any other connections that might be valuable? Local representation and such?

Last edited:
Hey Rob, my buddy has found some work through a casting agent julescasting.com
I follow it on the off chance that they are looking for a middle aged fat bald Italian.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Give me a couple days to get a hold of my little cousin. She has done plenty of tv and magazine work (and Miss Ontario 2015). She has a local agent. I'll get that name.

Pics or it didn't happen....
A) emphasis on TEEN as in, "she was FIFTEEN "
B) Google it ?

Give me a couple days to get a hold of my little cousin. She has done plenty of tv and magazine work (and Miss Ontario 2015). She has a local agent. I'll get that name.

My friend has good representation in the US, but nothing in Canada yet.

My brother is a key grip and has a few connections ill ask him if he can help

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Well my friend is currently in the UK and wow, life is hard. He's off to Scotland with his visiting father, this week, then headed to Spain the next. I'll update him when he gets back.

This is him, in case anyone is interested: http://scottcbrown.actor/

Back
Top Bottom