Jian Ghomeishi is making a comeback! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jian Ghomeishi is making a comeback!

Ashtonator

After false accusations destroyed his career and the false accusers walked away with no punishment despite uncovered lies, thousands of emails withheld from police, love letters, uncovered lies in their testimonies and.... this broken man is trying making a come back.

Yet despite the fact that after such a long trial, he was acquitted based on a mountain of evidence proving his innocence, there are still those SJW types trying to bring him down.

Give it a watch.

I dont necessarily agree with everything he says but i do respect his drive to stand up on his feet again. I can't imagine it being easy after losing everything for crimes you didn't commit.

[video=youtube;GP3-KnpLDRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP3-KnpLDRw[/video]

After false accusations destroyed his career and the false accusers walked away with no punishment despite uncovered lies, thousands of emails withheld from police, love letters, uncovered lies in their testimonies and.... this broken man is trying making a come back.

Yet despite the fact that after such a long trial, he was acquitted based on a mountain of evidence proving his innocence, there are still those SJW types trying to bring him down.

I'm not trying to spark this debate one way or another, but technically didn't he get off due to unreliability of the plaintiffs more than evidence proving his innocence? That to me is "not guilty" rather than "innocent".

I'm not trying to spark this debate one way or another, but technically didn't he get off due to unreliability of the plaintiffs more than evidence proving his innocence? That to me is "not guilty" rather than "innocent".

Your point is valid.

Im not debating his case any more and beat a dead horse again. We have a court system for that which debated and concluded.

Im just sharing his new project. To me, it takes courage to come from what he went through and try to start your life up again.

Plus i think its quality work.

Your point is valid.

Im not debating his case any more and beat a dead horse again. We have a court system for that which debated and concluded.

Im just sharing his new project. To me, it takes courage to come from what he went through and try to start your life up again.

Plus i think its quality work.

He wasn't aquitted. In the last trial (CBC co-worker) he was given a stay/suspended sentence after issuing a court mandated apology to her.

And l heard some of his podcast. I'd rather listen to Vogon poetry.

Innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. Evidence against him was words. Unreliable words. Evidence for his innocence included hard data. Ya, people don't like him, I get that. Real court is not popularity contest.

I'll leave this one here for you to ponder.
It's from the US, not that long ago (a year or 2)

Young high school guy was on track to be drafted to the NFL.
His girl friend says he raped her.

court case the works, no evidence JUST HER WORD...he goes to JAIL for 5 or 6 years.
She sues the school board and county and got $1.5 million.

FFWD - She now comes forward and says SHE LIED...they all knew she was lying the entire time.
State says they wont go after her for perjury and whatever else because they don't FEEL they would have enough evidence to convict her PLUS they don't want to keep other rape victims from coming forward. They also wont go after her for the money since it's already gone and no real chance to recover it.

So, they have PROOF she lied, her own admission and that is NOT enough proof to prosecute her BUT they sent him to jail with NO evidence just her word.
Uhm...

Where are all these SJW's and Feminists that stand for equality and fairness?
Oh same for the Duke University scandal, where once again it never happened and she lied about rape.

So in short be careful of the broad you fraternise with

So in short be careful of the broad you fraternise with

careful is maybe a flat tire or she keys your car NOT lie and have you spend 6 years of your life in JAIL and nothing happens to her.
Guy lost his future shot in the NFL (yes, real contender to be in the NFL draft after high school)

While i agree with many of the comments specially when it comes to the imbalance on how society treats men vs women in such cases, i really started this thread to let people know about his new project.

Hope some people find it useful.

careful is maybe a flat tire or she keys your car NOT lie and have you spend 6 years of your life in JAIL and nothing happens to her.
Guy lost his future shot in the NFL (yes, real contender to be in the NFL draft after high school)

Agreed....some will do anything to get ahead...

Agreed....some will do anything to get ahead...

5-1.gif%7Ec200

While i agree with many of the comments specially when it comes to the imbalance on how society treats men vs women in such cases, i really started this thread to let people know about his new project.

Hope some people find it useful.

I don't much care for his new project. Just another voice among millions. Whoop dee do. The guy's a desperado, wants to elevate hisself above people and then feel good about himself. Those girls had his number, too bad they were so unsophisticated. F him.

I don't much care for his new project. Just another voice among millions. Whoop dee do. The guy's a desperado, wants to elevate hisself above people and then feel good about himself. Those girls had his number, too bad they were so unsophisticated. F him.

Wasn't he a big feminist supporter, he would promote it on his show.
Where was any of them to support him even when those women were caught lying?

I couldn't listen to that stuff for more than a minute.. sounds like he's trying very very hard to say a whole lot of nothing, I guess. Maybe another night when I have a longer attention span?

What IS funny is how quickly he's being shot down in social media. If he wants a media career he needs to switch to an entirely different target audience.

Back
Top Bottom