Winter storage nightmare | GTAMotorcycle.com

Winter storage nightmare

szzhj5

For anyone who stored their bike with kneedragger88 or SOARService, please check your baby very carefully upon delivery.

My like-new FJR was delivered on it's side last year. At first Ken said he would repair the bike at no charge and throw in a free winter storage. Now he's disappeared. No response in 6 months. What a jerk.

For anyone who stored their bike with kneedragger88 or SOARService, please check your baby very carefully upon delivery.

My like-new FJR was delivered on it's side last year. At first Ken said he would repair the bike at no charge and throw in a free winter storage. Now he's disappeared. No response in 6 months. What a jerk.

What do you mean "on its side"
Like it was lying on its side in the trailer when he delivered it?

Yes. It was lying on the right side. D-rings pulled out of the trailer wall, probably because he was driving too quickly around corners. Damaged the lower fairing and right exhaust (OEM). Bike was mint.

Wow, that is the first negative review I have heard of Ken. Hopefully he resurfaces and makes it right (or tells his side of the story).

Delivery trucks can pull some serious g's. I know, I've seen them ken blocking around town. Everything looks normal outside. Inside, I'm afraid to look. I hope you get sorted out. If it's any consolation I'm listening to some pretty good music right now.

Wow, that is the first negative review I have heard of Ken. Hopefully he resurfaces and makes it right (or tells his side of the story).

Ive heard some negatives already. Had some myself but nothing like this. Yikes.

I'm sure they would be insured against damage / loss for customer bikes.
Hopefully they make it right and get you sorted out quickly.

If your time line is indeed correct and its been 6 months and Ken is unresponsive, your being ducked. A lawyers letter is worth a few bucks, but recover the cost of the letter in your claim. If it goes unresolved, off to small claims court.
Its a complete PITA, but so is taking delivery of your bike horizontally.

How about using a phone and calling him before posting these kind of "reviews"? p: 289-688-3462

How about using a phone and calling him before posting these kind of "reviews"? p: 289-688-3462

Ehhhh.

It's 2017. Some people prefer to communicate via email/text/etc.

It shouldn't be the customers responsibility to track down the business to get them to fix their screw up.

Semi related. Friend stored at GP Bikes for the first time this year. Called them to get it back on the nice weekend. They told her she has to wait 3 weeks, continue to pay daily for those 3 weeks, and they only take bikes out on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She's not pleased as she said none of this was told to her when she agreed to store it with them. I don't think it'll get delivered on it's side, though.

Ehhhh.

It's 2017. Some people prefer to communicate via email/text/etc.

It shouldn't be the customers responsibility to track down the business to get them to fix their screw up.

Ya, they' called millennials. Doesn't make it better communication.
Completely agree and Ken NEEDS to make this right, but I hate when people ***** about not getting a reply from a text. Not saying this is the case here, but people hide behind a keyboard. Develop some social skills and TALK to people!

Maybe this guy "Ken" died or something?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

You think I haven't called, emailed, texted before posting? Ken would have to answer it for that to work.

Completely agree and Ken NEEDS to make this right, but I hate when people ***** about not getting a reply from a text. Not saying this is the case here, but people hide behind a keyboard. Develop some social skills and TALK to people!

seems attempts were made on different types of communication, of which none have been answered......including Talking, by way of calling....

My mechanic's voicemail says to email him. Of course he never replies. Never answers the phone or calls either. Only reason I go there is the price, lol. Took him about 8 months to get to my car this time lol.

seems attempts were made on different types of communication, of which none have been answered......including Talking, by way of calling....

That's why I said "not saying this is the case here" after reading his previous reply.

Also, did the OP mention his age? In any case, "Millenials" is about as useful as term as "Baby Boomers". Buzzwords are exactly that: useless shorthand that gets us know-where.

Back
Top Bottom