RAM X Mount Phone mount | GTAMotorcycle.com

RAM X Mount Phone mount

Radio world at Hwy 400 and either Steeles or Finch area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I'm aware of. I'm in the east end but bought everything at radio world. Great selection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I personally don't like that claw mount. Looks easy to steal, and not sure how stable it will be. (Although anything RAM should be good.)
I would prefer the xmount with the RAM ubolt set up.
And RadioWorld +3.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

A hint for the X Mount; take the rubber "grabbers" off, stick some super glue in the holes, then re-install. The grabbers sliding off is the only weak point of this mount but once glued, it's fantastic.

A hint for the X Mount; take the rubber "grabbers" off, stick some super glue in the holes, then re-install. The grabbers sliding off is the only weak point of this mount but once glued, it's fantastic.

The one I bought last year actually came with a small tube of glue.

I have one of these for my XR650L and I wouldn't recommend it if you do any semi-serious offroading.

Fine for street though.

The one I bought last year actually came with a small tube of glue.

Don't know why they wouldn't just glue it in the 1st place if they've acknowledged an issue that has them including a tube of glue?

Don't know why they wouldn't just glue it in the 1st place if they've acknowledged an issue that has them including a tube of glue?

No **** eh! I wonder if they made a **** ton of them and started throwing the glue in after they were all made. But if they did that, then why wouldn't they just use the glue.

Google Gears Canada. They have a bunch of RAM stuff, they're in north/west Mississauga.

Google Gears Canada. They have a bunch of RAM stuff, they're in north/west Mississauga.

Went there today, NO ONE around, called the number on the back door, the guy who answered is out of the country, tells me to call the other number, I call, some lady answers, tells me they are closed it's only 4:15, she tells me they closed at 3:30, and they are a wholesale seller not a retailer, and I need to call before I show up,,,,,really

Guess what, I'll take my business elsewhere, what a joke this place is.....

I'd rather pay the 7 dollar shipping and get my stuff from gps city......

Here's a thought. It's a nice weekend weather wise, ride the bike out to the east end. Both Royal and GP bikes have no hst events happening.

Back
Top Bottom