invasive popups? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

invasive popups?

Weird, I'm getting nothing on iPad/Safari nor Win7/Firefox. No blockers or cleared cache. Been fine for me since it was fixed a few days ago.

Im getting pop ups on my iPad

Aaaaaaand still nothing here. Mac/Chrome.

/broken record
//just sayin'

am on mac too, it appears to have been fixed. hopefully no one fell for the flash player malware

It appears to have been fixed? What are you talking about, I can't even browse through the website without pop-ups and command prompts asking me to download garbage. At one point today my PC even crashed.

Could be the operator, I wouldn't rule that out

cold.jpg

Still getting pop-ups and overlay ads on iPad, pop ups on PC/Mozilla today. Paul if you need another set of eyes I would be more than happy to lend a hand.

Ok, I'm getting them on my iPhone now as well.

Something is still up Paul.

Still nothing on the app.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Yesterday, it was a steady dose of GSP popping up for Sports Interaction.
Today, there's a blackjack dealer with huge tits.
Every couple clicks, another pop - up.
(win 7 / PC)

Installed Adblock for chrome, it got rid of the pop-ups.

Although may delete it to take a look at the blackjack dealer :agave:

Ok, things are getting worse now, not better - getting them on my Mac as well now...thankfully not popups though, just opening new tabs in Chrome (which I can pretty much close before they even display anything), but some of them are clearly malicious, prompting to install plugins and such.

One just completely hijacked my browser, took it fullscreen, and got me into some sort of loop insisting I needed to install a plugin. Took me about 10 tries to flip back and get the tab closed before it forced things fullscreen again.

This is nasty. Gonna have to scratch visiting the forum much until it's resolved.

Last edited:
Cannot log in to GTAM through Andriod...

Paul, check showthread.php - the ONLY place it's occurring is in threads. Something got injected somewhere.

Not getting it on my laptop using windows Paul but getting redirected to another website ad on my ipad

Back
Top Bottom