invasive popups? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

invasive popups?

Nothing on the app.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

HD has a flash player...wow the HD brand expanding into new markets.

uhm btw HD and Flash likely should not be used in the same sentence unless the word no/not is included.:D

Still nothing whatsoever here.

Yep, still on Mac. :)

Every second or third page I load downloads an app and loads a spam site today.

Nothing here either WinDoze, Fired Fox, NoScript.

Microsoft edge Windows 10, they are back. Clicking a forum topic opens a new tab with various crap on. Had to use task manager to shut down edge as these are pretty nasty (won't allow tab closure normally).

Yeah pop-ups again. Seems to happen the last day of the week (Friday, Thursday) when sites have only a skeleton crew watching.

Getting pop ups too .

Got a couple on my iPad this morning.

App is still good

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I've done some housekeeping and did find a suspisious file and deleted.

For those having the issue...please clear your browser cache and let me know if it is still happening?

Thanks for all the info. We'll keep working on it.

Cheers

Paul

Had some pop ups while browsing on my phone yesterday.
As a bonus though, I may have won a free ipad, qualified for a $1M prize drawing, AND I met some hot local singles in my area!

You got it ;) Board owner should be able to see the cause, the injection is just adding an overlay into the body_wrapper of the site.

Source is 'onclkds.com' apu.php injection and i've included a snip of the code to help your developer.

php_injection.JPG

Last edited:
Getting it on Android OS.

3x popups just sitting on this page.

Congrats! I won free money!

Lots of pop up's this week, but almost every time I click anything I get one today.

Firefox with Adblock Plus

Nothing on Firefox with NoScript. Lots on iPad using Safari after clearing cache.

Back
Top Bottom