507 today? | GTAMotorcycle.com

507 today?

I don't think is too cold just be careful and keep your eyes open i'm pretty sure there's debris (sand) on the road up there still;-).

In addition to the typical spring crap on the roads...you're probably going to find snow on the road still up there after yesterdays storm. You might want to do some calling ahead and checking conditions. Personally I wouldn't go up that way today - need a few days of warm weather to get all the snow melted off the edges of the road and such now.

As far as I know they were salting and sanding in force up there Friday...going to have to wait for a few good rains again before it is in decent condition (imo).

Roads north of 7 will be nasty until about May-ish. Try the shore road from Newcastle to Port Hope - and back again.

Sadly that's normally almost pure sand for even longer...I normally don't ride that route until June.

Any suggetion for todays route?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

401 to DVP South then Gardiner then first exit, then left, then back onto Gardiner, then DVP North to 401, then 401 to East to Victoria Park then back to 401 West, then DVP South...do that a few times, toss in the Airport for sight seeing

Roads are fine up here today in terms of temp, it's 11C and the sun is shining, saw 3 or 4 bikes on local roads north of Peterborough on HW 28. As others have said watch out for sand in the corners, but it's not too bad.

Ill check 507 now. Hehe
23f13553b9332bf94e7d74b7ee165ddf.jpg

Road is decent for cruising but not for getting crazy on sportsbike. Some sand on some spots.

Last edited:
and here i was planning a trip to the Gravenhurst/Bracebridge area..monday/tuesday

Guess that would probably be better around may-juneish?

Back
Top Bottom