Another lovely Wynne Bill - Bill 89 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another lovely Wynne Bill - Bill 89

Can Wynne just take a very very very very long extended/permanent vacation please?

https://youtu.be/zp7tCUMVFYo

This is funny.
I watched the first 2 min.
New Bill is to allow kids to make decisions about their gender identity. Correct?

So you have to be at least 15 to have sex legally.
16 to drive?
18 to vote?
19 to buy alcohol?
19 to buy smokes? (or is that 21)
14 to have a part time job?

But hey if you are 6 and you (your parents) going along with you wanting to be a girl/boy then why not...

Might as well let the kids be Premiere too...what can go wrong with that...clearly they can make informed decisions.

I guess I will not even bother to look up the bill .... the Libs are dead. Who is next? ... that's what I want to know.

That woman is psycho

Leave the kids alone! As long as there's no abuse or force, let them be. When they are old enough they will decide if there's anything different.

Everytime I hear Dr Peterson talks his voice reminds me of John Malkovich

The moment my kids have any semblance of consciousness I will let them know that the teachers are all spewing lies

Or it's just designed to give kids more of a say in their own care http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-child-protection-law-changes-1.3887113

Or maybe... just maybe.... the breadth of the 270 page bill can't be encompassed in a 5 paragraph article, and both CBC and the "nutty right wing media" have valid points?

Nah.. :rolleyes:

I cross-referenced some of the scary stuff and sure enough its right there in the document. Further to your comment, how much "say in their own care" should a fricken 5 year old get? Uh, none.

Or maybe... just maybe.... the breadth of the 270 page bill can't be encompassed in a 5 paragraph article, and both CBC and the "nutty right wing media" have valid points?

Nah.. :rolleyes:

I cross-referenced some of the scary stuff and sure enough its right there in the document. Further to your comment, how much "say in their own care" should a fricken 5 year old get? Uh, none.

fascist :D

Or it's just designed to give kids more of a say in their own care http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-child-protection-law-changes-1.3887113

That doesn't make as hysterical an argument as Rebel Media does though so not as good a news item.

All back to being outraged. Carry on.

see bold

So are you saying if a 6 year old wants to have sex they can?

You know there is this thing called parents and a thing in kids called uhm...undeveloped brains (literally).
What is Canada's educational world ranking for K-12?

The moment my kids have any semblance of consciousness I will let them know that the teachers are all spewing lies

"1.35>1.5, and don't let that commie math teacher tell you otherwise." Parental win!

see bold

So are you saying if a 6 year old wants to have sex they can?

You know there is this thing called parents and a thing in kids called uhm...undeveloped brains (literally).
What is Canada's educational world ranking for K-12?
I am sure a 5 yr old can decide if candy or toothpaste is best for its teeth

"1.35>1.5, and don't let that commie math teacher tell you otherwise." Parental win!
Hahahaah

Maybe he should have paid attention a bit more in school

Back
Top Bottom