2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 38 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

(Written from my holding cell): When I posted from Kortright a few tags back, both the entrance and exit gates were closed, which is why I did it from the road. To avoid more disruption, how about we treat this one as a good location, since it's probably open right now and it's a fine day out. If no one gets it sooner, I'll try to grab it this aft. A couple years ago, someone posted from onboard the Georgina ferry, which wasn't exactly the most accessible spot.

PS. Gsxr BB: You still can post the new location as long as no one else beats you to doing it.

A couple years ago, someone posted from onboard the Georgina ferry, which wasn't exactly the most accessible spot.

Oh that's interesting. I briefly considered a post on Georgina Island, but then figured that would be a dick move. :)

Nope

Well, fee if you decide to stay and park at the kortright centre and visit their grounds (if I got this right)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Old: Earth Rangers, Kortright, Pine Valley Drive
217aa8b942ff5b68cd537d3c6785a61e.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using GTAM mobile app

?????????

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

?????????

I have to say I had a brief panic moment when I tried the door and it was locked. I'm not used to being out and active *before* anywhere opens!

Lmfao! ?

Old: Joe Bass Secondary School
4020 Major Mackenzie Dr W, Woodbridge
5080c19077680f1ef86adee5406fcca8.jpg

Here you go Robbo

New:

ZBhxPLL.jpg

It was nice meeting you too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk